• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

IM going to Hang with Jimmy

I'm going to a beer blast tonight, that Jim Kelly is going to be at.. It's a big shin-dig thing through work... I am DEFINITELY planning on having a little conversation with him, ask him a few questions and I'll write something up tommorow for ya'll. Hopefully I can get some good stuff. He'll have beers in him he wont give a **** what he says.

Happy Friday..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: IM going to Hang with Jimmy

I bet you won't talk to him. But tomorrow morning when you log onto Billszone, I am sure he told you all about it.!

Comment

• billsburgh
      • Jul 2003

well did you get to talk to Jim? did you do a write up if you did? tell us what he you asked him and what he had to say.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

Originally posted by billsburgh
        well did you get to talk to Jim? did you do a write up if you did? tell us what he you asked him and what he had to say.
        Pat must be hungover from his night out with JK.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I've met Kelly a couple of times. He has a big ego, but from what I've seen he makes time for his fans and doesn't blow people off.

I wouldn't be surprised if patmoran pulls off a brief conversation with him. But I would be surprised if Kelly says anything all that interesting.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

I had a great talk with him and bruce smith at shooters in the early 90's. I was underage but they never guarded the boat docks and I snuck in.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
              I had a great talk with him and bruce smith at shooters in the early 90's.
              And you lived to talk about it?
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I didnt get a chance talk to him.. He was busy. pounding vodka drinks...

I will say this for him though. He did take 30 minutes from his night and let people form a line to sign autographs.. being at a beer blast at a bar he could have declined but didnt..

He was cool.. Little typical Jimbo cocky but to be expected.. He also had a Sabres on the day after they lost.. I like that

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

[quote=patmoran2006]I didnt get a chance talk to him.. He was busy. pounding vodka drinks...

I will say this for him though. He did take 30 minutes from his night and let people form a line to sign autographs.. being at a beer blast at a bar he could have declined but didnt..

He was cool.. Little typical Jimbo cocky but to be expected.. He also had a Sabres on the day after they lost.. I like that[/QUOTE

edited for TOS violation. Please refrain from attacking the posters. Thanks.
                  Last edited by shelby; 06-09-2006, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• don137
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    I've met Kelly a couple of times. He has a big ego, but from what I've seen he makes time for his fans and doesn't blow people off.

I wouldn't be surprised if patmoran pulls off a brief conversation with him. But I would be surprised if Kelly says anything all that interesting.
                    That pretty much sums him up...He is approachable, makes time for the fans but does have an ego....

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                      • Jul 2002

Who cares. I though you meant Jimmy Pierce.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                        • Dec 2005

[quote=HAMMER]
                        Originally posted by patmoran2006
                        I didnt get a chance talk to him.. He was busy. pounding vodka drinks...

He was cool.. Little typical Jimbo cocky but to be expected.. He also had a Sabres on the day after they lost.. I like that[/QUOTE

You mean the room didn't stop when you walked in, I thought everyone knew the omniscient Pat Moron.
                        Classy.

Comment

Working...
                        X