PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Free Agents

jamze132
06-02-2006, 06:42 PM
I think the only unrestricted free agents are Numminen, Grier, and maybe McKee. If this indead is the case, we will find ourselves deep in the playoffs again next year. Just think how good we could have been this postseason if we didn't have all of the defensemen injured. And just think how good guys like Vanek and Pominville are going to be next year with the experience they had this year. And damn it, if Connolly can stay healthy, he will score 40 goals.

Yes my friends, the future is bright for this Buffalo franchise.

GO SABRES!!!

YardRat
06-02-2006, 07:23 PM
I hope they sign all three...Numminen may only have one or two years left in the tank but his experience is invaluable, McKee's as solid as they get and Grier's toughness is needed.

I'd like to see another vet defensemen added.

tampabay25690
06-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Couldnt agree more McKee is Buffalo Sabres Hockey he will always play for Buffalo. And I think Mike Grier was one of the top 3 players throughout the playoffs.

PUCKER
06-03-2006, 02:38 AM
We need to sign ALL of them!

jamze132
06-03-2006, 08:23 AM
All of them and another defensemen. I don't see how we couldn't win 50+ games next year again.

ddaryl
06-04-2006, 02:51 AM
We need to sign most of our FA's and all 3 of our UFA's

I would hope this will still allow us to bring in a top FA D talent, and possible another bonafide offensive threat.

But the core of the team must stay intact.