PDA

View Full Version : WOW! looks like NHL isn't waisting time

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-03-2006, 10:42 AM
http://sabres.com/images/title_draft06.jpg not like the NFL where we gotta wait until the end of April. :laughing: I also think that this is where the SABRES unveil the B&G jerseys. If we are going back to the B&G now is the time to unveil them at the draft.

JD
06-03-2006, 11:08 AM
I like that move on their part..NHL action almost all year round..

SABuffalo786
06-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Can we get a defenseman first round this year?

Please?

SabreEleven
06-03-2006, 01:17 PM
The draft is on OLN

Dr. Lecter
06-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Can we get a defenseman first round this year?

Please?

In the NHL (especially drafting when the Sabres will) it is BPA. The player they draft won't suit up for 3 (or more) years.

And they drafted a ton of D-man last year anyway.

RockStar36
06-03-2006, 02:19 PM
I think we have enough young d-men. I say sign one big free agent defenseman to shore it up. I have a feeling that Numminen will run into more injury problems next season.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-03-2006, 06:26 PM
I think we have enough young d-men. I say sign one big free agent defenseman to shore it up. I have a feeling that Numminen will run into more injury problems next season.

Numminen is a FA along with McKee and Grier

MTBillsFan
06-03-2006, 06:58 PM
RESIGN Grier and McKee!

YardRat
06-03-2006, 08:40 PM
I'd resign Numminene also...plus a decent FA dman as RS suggested.

PUCKER
06-04-2006, 01:09 AM
http://sabres.com/images/title_draft06.jpg not like the NFL where we gotta wait until the end of April. :laughing: I also think that this is where the SABRES unveil the B&G jerseys. If we are going back to the B&G now is the time to unveil them at the draft.

I got this info about the unis on another board:

The latest info I'm hearing is from a couple of proven people over at sportslogos.net (they've been right about just about everything in every sport over the past couple seasons). It's a "slightly tweaked" blue and gold and both the Ducks and Sabres are getting complete overhauls that should be unveiled at the draft. Supposedly the Sabres third jersey will be their old road uniform. Other NHL changes include the Bruins using a vintage jersey as their alternate and Atlanta taking their current third (which is horrible) as their home

ddaryl
06-04-2006, 02:28 AM

We 1st need ot sign the majority of our FA's... but I agree we need 1 more stud D FA, and if possible another forward that has scoring pedigree. We can never have enough goal scorers IMO.

Blue and Gold !!!
Blue and Gold !!!
Blue and Gold !!!