PDA

View Full Version : These guys get paid to do this?????

venis2k1
02-14-2003, 07:57 PM
John Clayton from espn reports about the bills:

"Two outside linebackers are the prime needs. The Bills could go for Rosevelt Colvin, Anthony Simmons or Mike Peterson as outside linebackers in free agency and then draft one. They need to use their first round choice on a defensive lineman, either a pass-rushing end or a defensive tackle. Some help at safety wouldn't be bad."

Good plan, if we had a first round pick...and what about Spikes!!!!!

ArcticWildMan
02-14-2003, 08:11 PM
MAybe we traded Peerless Price and haven't found out yet ;)

Judge
02-15-2003, 05:28 AM
I don't know how those guys got that gig covering the NFL. They can write whatever they want and nobody ever holds them accountable for being wrong.

Easiest job in the world.

ublinkwescore
02-15-2003, 09:40 AM
No one observed our record on that page either did they?

According to John Clayton, the Buffalo Bills went 7-9 in 2002.

The_Philster
02-15-2003, 03:13 PM
I remember when Chris Mortensen was reporting that Jim Kelly was going to sign with Pittsburgh after the 1996 season. :chuckle:

MissBuffalo
02-15-2003, 03:45 PM
Like I stated on a similar thread, how embarrassing!!!! I can't even believe that a high profile site such as ESPN doesn't have someone copy editing this stuff. Get the facts straight, geesh!

MissBuffalo
02-15-2003, 03:48 PM
It reminds me of a time I was doing my "Morning After" columns on all the games played on Sunday. I was saying how there was a big show-down at Three Rivers Stadium and my goofy copy editor changed it to Four Rivers Stadium. DOH!!!! He really heard it from me the next day. It ruins your clip if you want to send them out for a job.