PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Draft!

The King
06-05-2006, 11:39 AM
When Rating my draft you have to consider that the #1 pick overall was traded with Greg Spires for #10 overall, Al Wilson and Lenard Little.

1.10 Nick Mangold C Ohio
2.1 Jimmy Williams CB VT
3.1 D'Qwell Jackson ILB Maryland
3.16 Greg Jennings WR W. Mich
7.1 Owen Daniels TE Wisc
8.1 Willie Andrews CB Baylor

L.A. Playa
06-05-2006, 01:12 PM
considering that you didnt need a RB but needed everything else I think you did really well

Sportsuser101
06-05-2006, 02:08 PM
I liked your draft. Maybe a bit high for Mangold but I really like the Williams, Jackson and Jennings picks. And it also helps that Little and Wilson come aboard as well although I think it's hard to judge a draft when it involves players that are playing this year when all these rookies aren't playing for a year. I give it a B. I think you had a top 3 draft in the league. I think your draft, my draft and TBs draft are the best 3. I think they can go in any order from there depending on what you want to use to evaluate it.

The King
06-05-2006, 02:10 PM
The Mangold pick was strick need. Best Center available and my biggest need. If I lost Mangold to any other team I saw a big drop in talent. I just couldnt risk it.

Devin
06-05-2006, 03:48 PM
I like it man, Mangold is gonna be a monster. Jackson will probably be starting in a year or so and Jimmy Williams has the ABILITY to be a dominant DB, not to mention playing alongside Milloy/Hall will help.

DrForbes
06-05-2006, 07:46 PM
I thought Mangold was a good pick. You have the sense he will be a solid center for years to come. Can't beat that. I am not a fan of the Williams pick. To much baggage and certainly a risk. He is a boom or bust player. Jennings looks like a good situation, you'll just have to wait a few years.

Sportsuser101
06-06-2006, 06:36 PM
I thought Mangold was a good pick. You have the sense he will be a solid center for years to come. Can't beat that. I am not a fan of the Williams pick. To much baggage and certainly a risk. He is a boom or bust player. Jennings looks like a good situation, you'll just have to wait a few years.

I don't see the boom/bust thing with Williams. He has proven he can play at a high level in a tough conference for 3 years and was arguably the best cornerback in the league. His attitude caused him some problems. I don't think he'll have those problems at the next level.

R. Rich
06-07-2006, 08:25 AM
I don't see the boom/bust thing with Williams. He has proven he can play at a high level in a tough conference for 3 years and was arguably the best cornerback in the league. His attitude caused him some problems. I don't think he'll have those problems at the next level.

Maybe, maybe not.

I know he idolized "D. Hall", so maybe DeAngelo can keep Williams' head screwed on right as a pro. If not, then he could more than live up to the bust hype. Personally, I think he thinks too much of Hall to disappoint him.