PDA

View Full Version : Ruff Interview

Buffarama
02-14-2003, 09:40 PM
What a loser.
He just says that his players don't have the talent to finish.
He takes no blame as usual. He's the egotistical Lindy Ruff. Could anyone play for this guy? He treats his players like dogs not people with his little "ice time' rewards. What a dolt.

JefftheBillsfan
02-14-2003, 10:18 PM
That is BS, we might not have the most talent in the league, but its not all that much worse, if at all, than our playoff runs

don137
02-15-2003, 11:13 AM
No one will argue that Buffalo is lacking talent but part of the coaches responibilty is to get the most out of the talent that is here. Unfortunately, I feel Ruff isn't close to bringing that out in the players. He should realize that and accept accountability.

fushetti
02-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Buffarama
Could anyone play for this guy?...

Ask Geoff Sanderson and Jason Woolley...and Satan whenever he is traded and pumps in 40-50.

Ruff is the biggest detriment to this hockey team...its not our low budget. We are out of the playoffs, open it up and entertain us (what a concept) for a change! Ranger game was a start

Earthquake Enyart
02-17-2003, 06:46 AM
I get the feeling that Ruff is trying to rub Darcy's nose in it by playing all the garbage that Darcy brought in here. Ruff is in the last year of his contract, and they say that Columbus want's to hire him, so what does he care?

sumott
02-17-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
That is BS, we might not have the most talent in the league, but its not all that much worse, if at all, than our playoff runs

I agree. The main problem is, that no matter how bad the players preform, they still get paid. They have given up and I do not believe that anything that a coach can do will make them change. If they do not feel like putting out 100%, nothing, in the situation as it is here and now, can change that. It is a very sad comment on the attitude professional athletes.

Typ0
02-17-2003, 10:30 AM
I have been saying for two years Ruff sucks as a coach. His teams always are hot and cold. He's had plenty of players with the same results. Is there no pride in the Buffalo franchise? These guys should be working their assess off every day just to save the franchise. Their minds just aren't in the games most of the time. It's about how he is approaching them and how he is running practice. Get rid of him and let an assistant coach take over for the rest of the season.

Buffarama
02-17-2003, 11:56 AM
Anyone, please. But you know what, it's even too late for that.
I want to see Regier fired as well just not only for putting this team together, but simply for doing nothing.