How lucky can Carolina get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

How lucky can Carolina get?

First they barely get by us after 2/3 of our normal defensive unit goes down to injuries, now Edmonton loses Roloson in the 1st game of the Cup Finals! I'm so sick of this Hurricane team and it's wannabe fans it's not even funny. They were talking tonight about how all the "fans" gave up on the team after they went down 2-0 to Montreal in the first round.

I certainly hope Edmonton can overcome this and put an end to this crap finally.
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: How lucky can Carolina get?

I ****ing hate Carolina. They dont deserve this.
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• PcA125
      • May 2006

Maybe they made a deal with the devil....
      Cheers!

Comment

• clumping platelets

Runnin' wit the devil

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
          • Sep 2004

Hey, we got outplayed, but we fought back and took advantage of the mistakes that the Oilers made, they were up 3-0, coming back is not luck.

Comment

• PUCKER
            • Sep 2004

Edmontons gotta bounce back...somehow.
            Zapper's Hit List:
            SABURZFAN -
            SabreEleven -

pjw aka Mini -
            Billsology -

Join BDZ today!!!
            http://www.billszone.com/http://www....ad.php?t=72979

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

I agree...They play Buafflo with 4 out of there top 5 defensemen in game 7 and was losing going into the 3rd period. Now Roloson gets hurt and the backup goalie does a bad play resulting in a lucky goal. I have never seen a team so lucky. I will be crushed if Carolina wins the cup because the Sabres would of buried them in 6 games tops if they were healthy.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                First they barely get by us after 2/3 of our normal defensive unit goes down to injuries, now Edmonton loses Roloson in the 1st game of the Cup Finals! I'm so sick of this Hurricane team and it's wannabe fans it's not even funny. They were talking tonight about how all the "fans" gave up on the team after they went down 2-0 to Montreal in the first round.

I certainly hope Edmonton can overcome this and put an end to this crap finally.
                Wannabe fans? Thats uncalled for! Gave up means leaving, that place was packed all night!!

Comment

• carybillsfan
                  • Aug 2003

First off the stanley cup is the hardest trophy to win, simply because day in and day out guys take a beating. They only get 1 day off between games and are back out there for more. The Sabres D, although unfortunate, got beat up pretty bad against the Sens and that caught up with them against Carolina. Carolina has stayed healthy and thats why they are where they are. You have to admit it, even as a sabres fan, that they are exciting to watch.

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by carybillsfan
                    First off the stanley cup is the hardest trophy to win, simply because day in and day out guys take a beating. They only get 1 day off between games and are back out there for more. The Sabres D, although unfortunate, got beat up pretty bad against the Sens and that caught up with them against Carolina. Carolina has stayed healthy and thats why they are where they are. You have to admit it, even as a sabres fan, that they are exciting to watch.
                    We gotta get together and watch those games this year!! We can go to Amedeos and watch it!!

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by don137
                      I agree...They play Buafflo with 4 out of there top 5 defensemen in game 7 and was losing going into the 3rd period. Now Roloson gets hurt and the backup goalie does a bad play resulting in a lucky goal. I have never seen a team so lucky. I will be crushed if Carolina wins the cup because the Sabres would of buried them in 6 games tops if they were healthy.
                      What part of NC are you from?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
                        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
                        • May 2005

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
                        Wannabe fans? Thats uncalled for! Gave up means leaving, that place was packed all night!!
                        I'm sorry, but when you can still find tickets on sale the day of the game late in the playoffs, that's nothing but pathetic in my book. Ours were gone in under 15 minutes and most of us weren't lucky enough to get any unless we wanted to pay an exorbitant amount from online brokers and scalpers. I don't doubt the team has it's hardcore fans like any other team, but hockey doesn't mean nearly as much in your part of the world as it does in ours.

At least I know I'll be able to get myself a ticket once I'm living in Cary myself and the Sabres come to Raleigh...

Comment

• don137
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BleedinGreenNC
                          What part of NC are you from?
                          Charlotte...

Comment

• BleedinGreenNC
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
                            I'm sorry, but when you can still find tickets on sale the day of the game late in the playoffs, that's nothing but pathetic in my book. Ours were gone in under 15 minutes and most of us weren't lucky enough to get any unless we wanted to pay an exorbitant amount from online brokers and scalpers. I don't doubt the team has it's hardcore fans like any other team, but hockey doesn't mean nearly as much in your part of the world as it does in ours.

At least I know I'll be able to get myself a ticket once I'm living in Cary myself and the Sabres come to Raleigh...
                            I am not denying that hockey is more important up there.

Comment

• Ngxtreme13
                              • Aug 2005

you forgot the montreal series when Koivu got injured and then buffalo when numminem and mckee and we played without connolly wow and now roloson is done if thats not luck then i dont know what is

I STILL BELIEVE

Comment

Working...
                              X