• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Vikings Jerseys

Here was a random thought I just had. If you're a Vikes fan 5 years ago you had a Randy Moss shirt, then you Might've picked up a Culpepper shirt, maybe some a Bennett shirt. 2005 Moss leaves and Bennetts dead, now every jumps on the Culpepper and Burleson bandwagon. 2006 Both Culpepper and Burelson are gone. If you're a Vikes fane who the hells jersey do you buy?

Take a look half these guys will be out of the league in two years.

Sweet I just picked up my Kleinsausser jersey, Im ready for the opener.

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Re: Vikings Jerseys

Sean Bubin.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

If I were a Vikings fan, I would get either a Koren Robinson jersey, Kevin Williams jersey, EJ Henderson jersey, or a Troy Williamson jersey. But I can't stand the new style.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
        Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
        • Dec 2005

Screw it just go for the tarkentan jersey

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by tat2dmike77
          Screw it just go for the tarkentan jersey
          that's my new theory with the Bills.

I've got B Smith, Kelly, Bledsoe, Willis and Spikes. Bledsoe's gone, Willis will be gone and Spikes was injured last year.

From now on I'm just going retro- I'm not buying a jersey until a player has at least 3 good seasons in Buffalo. After that, he's established so I can still wear the jersey regardless of whether or not he's on the team (unless he goes to play for a division rival).
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Michael82
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

I've got B Smith, Kelly, Bledsoe, Willis and Spikes. Bledsoe's gone, Willis will be gone and Spikes was injured last year.

From now on I'm just going retro- I'm not buying a jersey until a player has at least 3 good seasons in Buffalo. After that, he's established so I can still wear the jersey regardless of whether or not he's on the team (unless he goes to play for a division rival).
            Here's a few good ones to get...

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by MBBedard
              Here was a random thought I just had. If you're a Vikes fan 5 years ago you had a Randy Moss shirt, then you Might've picked up a Culpepper shirt, maybe some a Bennett shirt. 2005 Moss leaves and Bennetts dead, now every jumps on the Culpepper and Burleson bandwagon. 2006 Both Culpepper and Burelson are gone. If you're a Vikes fane who the hells jersey do you buy?

Take a look half these guys will be out of the league in two years.

Sweet I just picked up my Kleinsausser jersey, Im ready for the opener.

I think fans are stupid to put just about any players name on a jersey. Put YOUR name. You will still be here being a fan long after most of these clowns have gone. Thanks to free agency you can be chaning jerseys yearly.

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

3 seasons = established? Since when? Even a draft pick can be gone a year or two after that so you are back to buying jerseys again. Just put your name on it and be done with it.

Or buy a Jim Kelly jersey

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  3 seasons = established? Since when? Even a draft pick can be gone a year or two after that so you are back to buying jerseys again. Just put your name on it and be done with it.

Or buy a Jim Kelly jersey
                  I said that I have a Kelly jersey, in the post you quoted....

I said 3 good seasons- I wouldn't buy the jersey of a player who came here as a rookie and didn't do much, did ok in his second year, good in his third year, then left. But this is the age of free agency- expecting players to be on a team for their whole career is unreasonable.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Pride
                    • Jul 2002

That is why I went with a Kelly jersey... and I get a lot of compliments on it! Its retired, so noone will ever wear #12 for the bills again!

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

I said that I have a Kelly jersey, in the post you quoted....

I said 3 good seasons- I wouldn't buy the jersey of a player who came here as a rookie and didn't do much, did ok in his second year, good in his third year, then left. But this is the age of free agency- expecting players to be on a team for their whole career is unreasonable.
                      The next jersey I buy will have my name on it.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                        • Aug 2004

This isn't just the Vikings. It's like that with almost every team.

I buy jerseys with high rookie draft picks. You know they will be here for at least 4 years. I haven't bought won since Nate Clements and Takeo Spikes though.

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                          I think fans are stupid to put just about any players name on a jersey. Put YOUR name. You will still be here being a fan long after most of these clowns have gone. Thanks to free agency you can be chaning jerseys yearly.
                          That's what I did I wore an Andre Reed authentic til he left the Bills then a Moulds replica for a couple more years to the games. But I had also spent plenty on replicas on other players who left soon after I got them. Hell, I got Holocek the summer before he was released!
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• RockStar36
                            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                            • Sep 2004

I'm probably done w/ Bills jerseys for a bit. I still find it hard to keep giving Ralph my money. I have a Sabres jersey w/ no name and my next jersey will probably be a Sabres jersey w/ a name on it.

If youhave a jersey w/ a former player on it, you should hang on to it. That's what I did w/ my Peerless jersey and now look.

D & S Sports

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                              • Aug 2003

Comment

Working...
                              X