X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Bills Sign DE Cooper to Begin Another Week of OTAs

Wooohoooo! We homers are now predicting an undefeated season and a sb win. Right Ice?

A day after signing free agent quarterback Kliff Kingsbury to the roster, Buffalo added a defensive lineman as well.

Free agent defensive end Joshua Cooper was added to the roster Tuesday. Playing for the World Bowl champion Frankfurt Galaxy this past spring in NFL Europe as a starting defensive end, Cooper compiled 26 tackles, two sacks, a pass breakup and a forced fumble.

Two minute drill
    The Bills jumped right into their two-minute drill work in Tuesday's session. Kelly Holcomb went with the first unit and moved the team down the field well. Lee Evans, Josh Reed and Jonathan "Freddie" Smith all caught passes on the drive. The possession ended however, when Matt Bowen broke up a pass to the back of the end zone.

The second two-minute drill was led by J.P. Losman, who was almost picked off right off the bat, but hit every other pass he threw on the drive with the exception of a play where pass interference could have been called.

Andre Davis, George Wilson, Martin Nance and Brad Cieslak all pulled in passes on the drive. Wilson converted a big third down in the red zone and Cieslak's reception got Buffalo's offense to the one-yard line. Losman was able to spike the ball to stop the clock, but the allotted time in practice for two-minute drill work had expired so they ended it there.

more.... http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3805
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Bills Sign DE Cooper to Begin Another Week of OTAs

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    Wooohoooo! We homers are now predicting an undefeated season and a sb win. Right Ice?
    LMAO another stupid post.

BTW...seems the Bills braintrust are hell bent on handing the job to holcomb. I see 3-13 easy with captain career loser at the helm
    Last edited by ICE74129; 06-06-2006, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Marvelous
      • Feb 2004

Camp drones. What was that RB's name from 6 years ago? Simenson? Who was riping up NFLE. He was just a camp tool. Who cares abiut these cheap signings. Not like we have cap troubles nor is he expected to compete with Schobel for starting RE.
      GO BILLS!!! NE
      Magical Trevor

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129

BTW...seems the Bills braintrust are hell bent on handing the job to holcomb.
        Sometimes I wish that were true just so that you become a finfan .
        sacrifice1

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Marv
          Camp drones. What was that RB's name from 6 years ago? Simenson? Who was riping up NFLE. He was just a camp tool. Who cares abiut these cheap signings. Not like we have cap troubles nor is he expected to compete with Schobel for starting RE.
          I know. We are sitting on about 9 mill in cap room I think. Our signings will be about 3 mill of that. So we go into camp with 6 mill in cap room, giving a worthless QB the job so we end up 3-13 or better.

But hey, ralph sure gets to save some money!!

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

I have rooted for the panthers since the day they got the team. I have a winner to root for. Too bad ralph is more worried about his pocket book than fielding a good front office and a competitive team. The Bills fans deserve better.

But I figure Thurmal is right and the team is tits up in about 3 years anyway.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

Then go to their fan board and leave this one. We dont need fans like you.

Comment

• Night Train
                Retired - On Several Levels
                • Jul 2005

I still think Losman will be our starter come opening day, unless he is injured.

The June 2nd Chris Brown blog showed he is getting better every week. Can't wait to see him in camp and the pre-season games. I bet he seperates himself from the other 2.

This is all an exercise to win the other players over, IMO. Jauron is playing this right. He so much more athletically gifted than the others and seemed to work well with Evans. If he can find the TE, he's the guy.
                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by BillsIN05
                  Then go to their fan board and leave this one. We dont need fans like you.
                  Get back to groaning on every post of mine you can find homer.

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
                    I still think Losman will be our starter come opening day, unless he is injured.

The June 2nd Chris Brown blog showed he is getting better every week. Can't wait to see him in camp and the pre-season games. I bet he seperates himself from the other 2.

This is all an exercise to win the other players over, IMO. Jauron is playing this right. He so much more athletically gifted than the others and seemed to work well with Evans. If he can find the TE, he's the guy.
                    From what I am reading he doesnt' get to throw much to Evans with holcomb taking the snaps with the first string

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Marv
                      no one is saying he'll compete with Schobel. But the other DE spot is filled with Kelsay and Denney. A remote control toy robot from Radio Shack could give them fierce camp competition.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train

I agree. Putting KH slighty ahead of him should give JP more reason to do his best. KH may be able to read defenses but his arm isn't gonna allow him to have big plays. JP is still in the process of learning. Once he get's it, he should take over.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

I rooted for the bills to draft vince young for the SOLE reason he vowed to stop being a bills fan.

Every day I come on BZ makes me hope holcomb wins the job more and more..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• patmoran2006
                            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                            • Dec 2005

This team has Spikes, Fletcher, Clements, McGahee, Evans, Peters and 47 role players..

Camp should actually be interesting this year.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• feelthepain
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129

BTW...seems the Bills braintrust are hell bent on handing the job to holcomb. I see 3-13 easy with captain career loser at the helm

I know you really, really,really,really,really,really think JP is better without one ounce of proof to backup your opinion. Don't you think the coaches want to win?? If JP is really better (LIKE YOU THINK) why wouldn't he be the man?? At least Holcomb has been in the league for a long time. You don't last in the league that long if you don't have some ability. You keep trying to sell the "JP HASN'T HAD A FAIR SHOT YET" thing and the only one who can change that is JP. Don't you think if JP was knocking peoples socks off he would get the starting job?? I really don't understand why you refuse to accept any other option, but JP. It's not like Hocomb played like Ryan Leaf or Tim Couch, he played well considering. Was he a probowler?? No!! Was he better then JP??Yes, maybe you should look at it this way, maybe JP just needs a little more time to devlop and he can help by watching and learning, not all HOF QB's started and played early in their careers, look at Steve Young...remind you of anyone??

Comment

Working...
                              X