X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Price and Moulds

i am starting to think, after reading reports and seeing the preseason game.. peerless may have a break out season.. and i mean to the point that price may very well put up better numbers than moulds in yardage and tds..

thoughts?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Jeff1220
    H to the 12:20
    • Jul 2002

From the sounds of it, it could happen. PP is playing for a contract this year so it would make sense for him to have a career season.

Comment

• lordofgun
      in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

I wouldn't mind that at all!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• HenryRules
        • Jul 2002

I hope he does. If he steps up like it sounds like he will and Josh Reed keeps improving, teams are gonna have an impossible time stopping our passing game (Price deep, Moulds anywhere, Reed underneath, Riems middle-depth, and Henry/Centers out of the backfield). Only thing is, our line has to be healthy enough to keep Drew on his feet.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

would you guys agree from what you have read and seen that price is becoming his favorite target?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• CajunBillsBacker
            100% Cajun
            • Jul 2002

I think the way things are now, Bledsoe really doesn't have a favorite target. He is mixing it up almost perfectly between the recieving threats of Moulds, Price, Reed, Centers, Riemersma, ect. This is very good and it could develop into something special in time because their is no one reciever that the defense can key in on and use safety's as spy's. It's gonna be really hard for a defensive coordinator to set double-teams on any one guy because there are so many weapons. If the o-line comes through and the running-game opens up a little, we could very well have an offense than fans will remember for years like everyone remembers the k-gun. We can bring a whole new meaning to "run and shoot".

Now the defensive line? Sigh....

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I think Bledsoe's going to find a way to keep everyone happy this year.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Kicker22705
                • Jul 2002

I guess we'll be opening up the running game with the passing game?/? Sounds wierd, but hey whatever work!

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Kicker22705
                  I guess we'll be opening up the running game with the passing game?/? Sounds wierd, but hey whatever work!
                  I don't know how weird it sounds....the WCO uses that method all the time.
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• shelby
                    The Vanilla *****
                    • Jul 2002

i agree with Jeff1220...a contract year has a way of bringing out a good performance.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Jul 2002

Motivation is one thing, talent is another. Price better show something quickly, because Reed is breathing down his neck.

Comment

Working...
                      X