PDA

View Full Version : So I go to the dentist wearing my Sabres shirt....

Michael82
06-07-2006, 12:06 PM
And the dental assistant sees it and starts chatting with me about the Sabres. We get to chatting about the playoffs and how we both believe that they would have been champions if they didn't get bit bad by the injury bug and then she said her son Brian was rooting for the Sabres too, once his team got knocked out and I ask her who her son was rooting for. and she said the New Jersey Devils and he doesn't root for them, he plays for them. I'm like, oh? Oh you mean Brian Gionta? You're his mom??? She said, yeah i am. All this time chatting with her before and I never knew she was Brian Gionta's mom. So basically we just kept chatting about hockey and the Sabres and Devils. And I said, it's too bad we didn't sign Gionta. He had a great season and I'm sure he would've loved playing for his hometown. She said that he's a big Sabres fan and was rooting for his buddy Rory in the playoffs and the Sabres. Apparently, Tom Golisano has also met her and Brian and is a really nice guy. He shook her hand and chatted with her and even sent her a really nice photo of Brian and Rory Fitzpatrick standing side by side blown up and framed. I said, he's probably trying to convince him to become a Sabre and she said that he wouldn't mind that, but right now is a Devil and is loyal to his team. Anyways, it was pretty cool to get to know his mom and talk about his experiences and how he was hoping that the Sabres would have signed him but the Devils were one of the few teams interested in him out of college. I just thought I would share the story with you guys. :up:

don137
06-07-2006, 01:36 PM
cool story Mikey...If you were a Carolina fan you would of never had that experience because you need to have teeth to go to the dentist..:)

Michael82
06-07-2006, 01:38 PM
cool story Mikey...If you were a Carolina fan you would of never had that experience because you need to have teeth to go to the dentist..:)
:lmao:

HAMMER
06-07-2006, 01:38 PM
Penny is a very special lady, so is her husband Sam. I have spent a few holidays with their family as I dated her niece for several years. It is great to see Brian doing so well, they spent a lot of time and money on travel hockey for their boys. Steven just finished at BC and will play for the Albany River Rats just like Brian did.

Brian just finished the final year of his rookie contract, he broke the Devils single season scoring record so it should be a great payday!

Ickybaluky
06-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Mikey, you need to interpret the signals better.

She wanted you.

Michael82
06-07-2006, 01:44 PM
Penny is a very special lady, so is her husband Sam. I have spent a few holidays with their family as I dated her niece for several years. It is great to see Brian doing so well, they spent a lot of time and money on travel hockey for their boys. Steven just finished at BC and will play for the Albany River Rats just like Brian did.

Brian just finished the final year of his rookie contract, he broke the Devils single season scoring record so it should be a great payday!
Penny said that her and Sam are going to miss going to all the college games like they did with both Brian and Stephen. But they do try to get to at least one Devils game a year and will probably go to many of the River Rats games now.

Brian also took both of his parents to the Olympics with him. They had a blast. :up:

As for Brian...he's going to get PAID big time. He was awesome for the Jersey Devils this year and was sorely missed in the playoffs after he separated his shoulder.

Michael82
06-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Mikey, you need to interpret the signals better.

She wanted you.
:rofl: She's a little old for me. But then again...if I'm his dad, he can share his millions with me... :$:

:scratch:

Nope, too old. :(

Dozerdog
06-07-2006, 02:52 PM
How it really happened

http://www.njda.org/images/FemaleDentist2_300.JPG

Mrs Gionta DDS- So Michael- did you enjoy the hockey game?

Mikey- MMMnnnfeggee....mmffryeejhreu........SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP

Mrs Gionta DDS- I thought the Sabres would have won it all if it weren't for the injuries

Mikey- .......SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP......MMMnnnfeggee....mmffryeejhreu.. ......SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP
nnnffhhhnnmmm ......gaaawwjuiuummmhhhhh.....

Mrs Gionta DDS- My Brian? He's a New Jersy Devil.........spit please....

Mikey- Weeewreee? .....mmppfhhteuttr...mmmwwwwrrttyy....sluuuurppppp

Mrs Gionta DDS- Well Michael...you were such a brave boy...you can go to the lobby and pick any flavor sucker out of the candy jar!

Bye now!!!

Mikey- .......SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP......MMMnnnfeggee.. ..mmffryeejhreu........SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP
nnnffhhhnnmmm.. ....gaaawwjuiuummmhhhhh.....

northernbillfan
06-07-2006, 02:56 PM
:roflmao:

Michael82
06-07-2006, 03:05 PM
How it really happened

Mrs Gionta DDS- I thought the Sabres would have won it all if it weren't for the injuries

Mikey- .......SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP......MMMnnnfeggee....mmffryeejhreu.. ......SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP

Mrs Gionta DDS- Well Michael...you were such a brave boy...you can go to the lobby and pick any flavor sucker out of the candy jar!

Bye now!!!

Mikey- .......SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP......MMMnnnfeggee.. ..mmffryeejhreu........SSSSLLLUUURRRPPPPP
:lmao: it is hard talking when they have that stupid metal thing in your mouth and they are scraping your teeth. It's also hard talking when they are trying to use that toothbrush thing to brush ur teeth. lol

SkateZilla
06-07-2006, 04:09 PM
And the dental assistant sees it and starts chatting with me about the Sabres. We get to chatting about the playoffs and how we both believe that they would have been champions if they didn't get bit bad by the injury bug and then she said her son Brian was rooting for the Sabres too, once his team got knocked out and I ask her who her son was rooting for. and she said the New Jersey Devils and he doesn't root for them, he plays for them. I'm like, oh? Oh you mean Brian Gionta? You're his mom??? She said, yeah i am. All this time chatting with her before and I never knew she was Brian Gionta's mom. So basically we just kept chatting about hockey and the Sabres and Devils. And I said, it's too bad we didn't sign Gionta. He had a great season and I'm sure he would've loved playing for his hometown. She said that he's a big Sabres fan and was rooting for his buddy Rory in the playoffs and the Sabres. Apparently, Tom Golisano has also met her and Brian and is a really nice guy. He shook her hand and chatted with her and even sent her a really nice photo of Brian and Rory Fitzpatrick standing side by side blown up and framed. I said, he's probably trying to convince him to become a Sabre and she said that he wouldn't mind that, but right now is a Devil and is loyal to his team. Anyways, it was pretty cool to get to know his mom and talk about his experiences and how he was hoping that the Sabres would have signed him but the Devils were one of the few teams interested in him out of college. I just thought I would share the story with you guys. :up:

ROFLMAO!

Michael82
06-07-2006, 04:30 PM
ROFLMAO!
Why ya laughing? :mad:

shelby
06-07-2006, 04:30 PM
See? Those of us in the dental field aren't so bad, after all!
:D

Great story Mikey, thanks!

Michael82
06-07-2006, 04:34 PM
See? Those of us in the dental field aren't so bad, after all!
:D

Great story Mikey, thanks!
No problem. I love going to my dentist. They have flat screens with DVD players at all the chairs and my dentist lets me bring a Bills game to watch if I have to get a cavity filled or something. :up:

Oh, plus chatting with Penny about hockey and my dentist is a Cowboys fan, so thats fun to chat about. :snicker:

JD
06-07-2006, 05:25 PM
:lmao: ahahaha

SkateZilla
06-07-2006, 07:33 PM
I've Played Street Hockey Against A Chicago Blackhawk (when he was in Norfolk) .. crap what was his name in norfolk,..... i think it was Rene Bourque

chernobylwraiths
06-07-2006, 08:20 PM
How it really happened

Bye now!!!

She only gave Mikey a sucker for pleasuring her? What a ripoff Mike, I would find a different dominatrix next time.

Michael82
06-07-2006, 08:54 PM
She only gave Mikey a sucker for pleasuring her? What a ripoff Mike, I would find a different dominatrix next time.
:rofl:

slakjaw157
06-08-2006, 10:01 AM
When you woke up from the anesthesia were your pants unbuttoned?

Always a good sign after you have been to the dentist.

Michael82
06-08-2006, 01:05 PM
When you woke up from the anesthesia were your pants unbuttoned?

Always a good sign after you have been to the dentist.
:rofl: No they weren't.

JD
06-08-2006, 04:18 PM
:rofl: No they weren't.
Were hers?

Michael82
06-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Were hers?
hmm, didn't look. :ontome:

PUCKER
06-11-2006, 02:13 AM
Neat story. :up:

Michael82
06-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Neat story. :up:
Thanks. :up:

Earthquake Enyart
06-12-2006, 10:32 AM
Then she said, "Gee, I didn't know they made jerseys that much bigger than what the players wear."

:fat:

Michael82
06-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Then she said, "Gee, I didn't know they made jerseys that much bigger than what the players wear."

:fat:
She wouldn't have said that because she's not an ******* and I was wearing a tshirt. If you weren't as old as dirt, you would have been able to read that. :up:

Earthquake Enyart
06-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Oh, a T shirt.

Yeah, they make GIGANTIC T shirts.

Sorry. The story was way too long and boring.

Michael82
06-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Oh, a T shirt.

Yeah, they make GIGANTIC T shirts.

Sorry. The story was way too long and boring.
you probably fell asleep while reading it. We all know you old people need 25 naps a day. :ee:

Michael82
06-13-2006, 10:21 AM
I just wish I asked her if she could get me an autograph. Maybe I'll bring an 8x10 in next time I go and see if she can get it signed for me. :up:

don137
06-13-2006, 02:27 PM
I just wish I asked her if she could get me an autograph. Maybe I'll bring an 8x10 in next time I go and see if she can get it signed for me. :up:
Why would you want an 8X10 autograph of Brian Gionta's Mom?

Michael82
06-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Why would you want an 8X10 autograph of Brian Gionta's Mom?
:rofl: I want one of Brian Gionta and maybe his brother, Stephen. :up: