PDA

View Full Version : Go Oilers Go!!!

Bufftp
06-07-2006, 08:11 AM
Dig deep and win one in Carolina. Hopefully fate will even up the luck!

northernbillfan
06-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Hey Buff, remember what happened when a non Oiler fan started a thread saying this same thing?

:(

carybillsfan
06-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Hey Buff, remember what happened when a non Oiler fan started a thread saying this same thing?

:(

I feel for ya NBF, buffalonians don't exactly pick winners to route for.

Sorry:(

Bufftp
06-07-2006, 11:50 AM
As long as the Oilers stand in the way of the Carolina Whiners and the cup, well then I am an Oilers fan! I prefer to see a team win the cup than back into it through injuries of the oposition.

northernbillfan
06-07-2006, 11:51 AM
That's okay Ted, I will merge this htread with the "Official" GO OILERS GO thread later.

carybillsfan
06-07-2006, 12:00 PM
:
As long as the Oilers stand in the way of the Carolina Whiners and the cup, well then I am an Oilers fan! I prefer to see a team win the cup than back into it through injuries of the oposition.

:violin: There's always an excuse up there on why the Buffalo team didn't win how about we try this one on: Buffalo lost to a better, albeit a close series, team in Carolina. Stop blaming everyone else, you can start by blaming Maxim for not scoring on the breakaway in game 5 or scoring at anytime in the series. Or maybe the powerplay which was awful throughout the series. Or the penalty killing. But don't blame the Canes for being the better team.

BleedinGreenNC
06-07-2006, 01:55 PM
You call the Hurricanes Whiners, are you reading what all you Sabres fans are doing?

northernbillfan
06-07-2006, 02:27 PM
Rebound day. Time to step up and win one for Rollie.

We'll be at tehfamily cheer party at Rexall again tonight. It was fun on Monday and should be okay again tonight. Hopefully we'll have a better outcome.

northernbillfan
06-07-2006, 04:06 PM
Nail biting time.

shelby
06-07-2006, 06:21 PM
G'Luck!:beers:

Go Oilers~

RockStar36
06-07-2006, 07:35 PM
:

:violin: There's always an excuse up there on why the Buffalo team didn't win how about we try this one on: Buffalo lost to a better, albeit a close series, team in Carolina. Stop blaming everyone else, you can start by blaming Maxim for not scoring on the breakaway in game 5 or scoring at anytime in the series. Or maybe the powerplay which was awful throughout the series. Or the penalty killing. But don't blame the Canes for being the better team.

Canes were the better team, considering all the injuries on the Sabres. The Sabres were 20 minutes away from winning the series and they were missing 4 starting defenseman. FOUR. That is absolutely ridiculous. So...yes, the Canes were the better team.*