Vic Carruci's not to happy with QB situation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carruci's not to happy with QB situation...

Vic Carrucci on 103.3 the edge, not a huge fan of the QB situation, he said there is no front runner and that Craig Nall has really struggled, also said JP has had his moments and looks like he is in great shape and looks bigger and stronger then he did last year, said he is throwing bulletts to the receivers, not much to say about Kelly, said that he is not sure if the Bills starting QB is on the roster yet, he said that quite possibly that the Bills will go thru the preseason and not like any of them and try to pick up a vet after the training camp cuts..

Other than that said he liked the Courtney Watson trade and thinks the Bills definitly made out on it, said Watson has on the athletism in the world and he ran a 4.5 coming out of college, he thinks change of scenary is what he needed.

Also was not a fan of Thurman Thomas's comments said Thurman should do his home work before talking about the Bills....

Also said Bill Polian had Donte Whitner ranked number 1 on his draft board and said there was no way he would have made it to them the Colts, he also said there was no way McCargo would have made it out of the first round as well, so he thinks the bills had and excellent draft

That is all till next week....
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • McGahee420
    • Jun 2005

Re: Vic Carruci's not to happy with QB situation...

Thanks for the post, very interesting.
    Last edited by McGahee420; 06-09-2006, 11:52 AM.

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bigbub2352
      Also said Bill Polian had Donte Whitner ranked number 1 on his draft board and said there was no way he would have made it to them the Colts, he also said there was no way McCargo would have made it out of the first round as well, so he thinks the bills had and excellent draft

The qb's are learning a new system where in 2 of the 3 are young and very inexperienced. I'm not surprised they aren't impressing anyone at camp. It's not hard to imagine that vet qb's from other teams playing in the same system for years are going to look so much smoother than our qb's. Not only are our qbs learning but our wr's , OL and TE's.

What does Poilan know? They guy is misinformed . ICE's knows better than Poilan since Poilan pretty much gave a thumbs up with the players we took. Poilan and Marv don't get it.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Vic isn't happy about the QB situation because he made the dumb prediction last month that Nall would be the starter. So far, according to Chris Brown and the local sports reporters, he's looked the worst of the 3.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

That was somewhat encouraging.

I hope Losman does pull through.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Jauron733
            • Apr 2006

Anything that Carucci says positive about JP is HUGE. All the guy has ever done for the past year is rip the kid. You should hear him on the radio- on Shredd and Ragan once a week- it often seems like he just hates him. I don't really understand why. So if he's saying good things I think that its a really good sign.

Comment

• Billsrock4life
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
              That was somewhat encouraging.

I hope Losman does pull through.
              same here I'm hoping JP gets the job

Comment

• McGahee420
                • Jun 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                What does Poilan know? They guy is misinformed . ICE's knows better than Poilan since Poilan pretty much gave a thumbs up with the players we took. Poilan and Marv don't get it.
                I hope your being sarcastic?

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"

Comment

• Bill Cody
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by McGahee420
                  I hope your being sarcastic?
                  No, Ice really does know more than Polian.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                    • Feb 2005

u r right jauron733, i started a post about it a while back saying Vic Carucci pisses me off, he rips him all the time it is very weird
                    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Also was not a fan of Thurman Thomas's comments said Thurman should do his home work before talking about the Bills....

But I thought that "thurman gets it." What happened?

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                        It makes you feel SO much better about our draft doesn't it
                        bump for ICe.
                        sacrifice1

Comment

• BillsFever21
                          • Aug 2004

You're telling me Whitner was above Bush, Ferguson and Mario Williams on the Colts' draft board? I don't believe for one second he would've drafted Whitner over them guys.

He was most likely #1 on his board of players he had an outside chance of drafting. I don't buy for 1 second he was the overall #1 on his draft board.

That would be like in the Bills' case they had realistic players that could be drafted on the top of their board. Players they know would never be there like Bush is useless at the top of their board because they have no shot at drafting them.

That is the intention of being the #1 overall on his board. Players with a realistic shot of being drafted. If you're trying to tell me he would take Whitner over Bush then I have a nice Island I would like to sell you in the suburbs of Alaska.

When he says #1 on his board it could mean 3 types of #1's. The #1 overall player in the draft on his board. The #1 player on their board that they could possibly have a chance of drafting or the #1 player on their board at the time the Bills selection was up.

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Vic Carrucci on 103.3 the edge, not a huge fan of the QB situation, he said there is no front runner and that Craig Nall has really struggled, also said JP has had his moments and looks like he is in great shape and looks bigger and stronger then he did last year, said he is throwing bulletts to the receivers, not much to say about Kelly, said that he is not sure if the Bills starting QB is on the roster yet, he said that quite possibly that the Bills will go thru the preseason and not like any of them and try to pick up a vet after the training camp cuts..

Other than that said he liked the Courtney Watson trade and thinks the Bills definitly made out on it, said Watson has on the athletism in the world and he ran a 4.5 coming out of college, he thinks change of scenary is what he needed.

Vic has lost all credibility with me. first off Thurman was dead on with his comments. Second unless his buddy Jim Kelly was QB then NO ONE is worthy in his opinion.

I am willing to bet Whitner was NOT #1 on Polians board. that is pure crap.

Vic is getting worse by the year.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                              Vic has lost all credibility with me. first off Thurman was dead on with his comments. Second unless his buddy Jim Kelly was QB then NO ONE is worthy in his opinion.

I am willing to bet Whitner was NOT #1 on Polians board. that is pure crap.

Vic is getting worse by the year.
                              Yeah right. Blame Vic for false reporting so you don't have to deal with Poilan's comments about our draft..

if it's true that poilan thought highly of our picks and said we had a great draft. Are you going to change your mind again?
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X