PDA

View Full Version : Do I deserve some zonebucks for singling out Anderson

ghz in pittsburgh
06-09-2006, 10:27 PM
As far as I remember, I was bashed by virtually everyone on this board.

Remember I blasted the signing before Bennie played a down for the Bills.

And as someone pointed out, so much for the depth chart where Anderson was #1 for LG and practiced with the first team in those OTAs. You can be cut just like that, instead of being demoted to 2nd team or 3rd team.

So I guess the QB depth chart means nothing as well. Once they think the time is right, i.e. improvement from the 2nd/3rd team-ers, and it looked to be fair from everyone's viewpoint especially the vets, they will make a move ...

Jauron is a players' coach. I just don't think dictating his will on the team is his style. More or less he'll guide the team to reach a consensus. Now if Losman can show big improvement, it'll make the job that much easier ...

PromoTheRobot
06-09-2006, 11:08 PM
Good call on Anderson. But truth be told, who doesn't get ripped when they join the Bills? There is always someone who will tell you anybody sucks.

PTR

THE END OF ALL DAYS
06-10-2006, 09:58 AM
Panhandeler! :) I'll give you some food stamps... hows that :)
Just joshin' ya :)

patmoran2006
06-10-2006, 11:43 AM
AT the time, I thought it was a pretty good signing.. But that's because I thought Mularkey was truly committed to playing smashmouth football, and thats where Anderson's strength was.