PDA

View Full Version : Watch this video and imagine how it would be if we won the cup..

JD
06-10-2006, 01:03 PM
This video was taken after winning Game 6 in OT at home.

I think their Canes fans, but notice them not wearing their colors..lol it does sound like their getting ready to lynch some canes lol.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ru1AWoh9HHI"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ru1AWoh9HHI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

MTBillsFan
06-10-2006, 03:59 PM
I'll be on the next avaible flight to Buffalo when we win the Cup!

GO SABRES!

Gmcc24
06-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Man, that nite was crazy.....me and some friends were at the game and the place went nuts when Briere scored. Outside the arena, you could hear car horns honking "lets go Buffalo!" from blocks away. I can only imagine how crazy it should be now

Michael82
06-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Man, that nite was crazy.....me and some friends were at the game and the place went nuts when Briere scored. Outside the arena, you could hear car horns honking "lets go Buffalo!" from blocks away. I can only imagine how crazy it should be now
I was parked in the garage next to Dunn Tire Park and that walk to my car was awesome! Everyone was screaming and cheering "Let's Go Buffalo!" and also high fiving eachother. Then once I got in the garage, I waited about a half hour to get out. Every couple minutes, I heard screams of "Let's Go Buffalo", Go Sabres, or WOOOOO! And every couple minutes, people would honk their horns to "Let's Go Buffalo". It was GREAT! :shout:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-12-2006, 06:27 PM
Are we in the movie Bruce Almighty here:question: :laughing: it kind of looks like the scene were the people riot the city.

Michael82
06-13-2006, 09:58 AM
Are we in the movie Bruce Almighty here:question: :laughing: it kind of looks like the scene were the people riot the city.
just imagine if they won game 7. :scared:

Gmcc24
06-13-2006, 06:02 PM

I and friends of mine were def. prepared to go downtown had they won game 7. I'm pretty sure it would have been madness down there.....nothing like Edmonton though lol. How they were in Edmonton, you would've thought they already won the cup