PDA

View Full Version : Brace for the Carolina Whining about Game 3

SkateZilla
06-10-2006, 10:03 PM
Though i do agree on one thing, the GWG shouldnt have counted,

the live angle was the best one, the player clearly tipped the puck up in the air purposely off the heel of his blade, then also kept ward from making the save by sticking his leg in the goal (basically guiding the puck into the net) and ward was unable to get there because the player was standing there ... lmao...

went it went to review, i was like, lmao, "why review it, its a canadian team in a canadian arena, they disallow this and the fans will riot and kill the refs before the puck drops on the next face off"

the cane's looked as normal mid way through all 3 periods like they were falling apart , dunno about the penalties but some of them were iffy, ... lmao....

Just warnign you, the Carolina fans will be whining abotu this one for a while....

Laviolette will whine about the Diving and the Ice Condition (does he not like norther ice? seriously no one like playing on the Cane's RBC Slurpee)

Rod will complain about Diving and ****

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-11-2006, 01:53 AM
Though i do agree on one thing, the GWG shouldnt have counted,

the live angle was the best one, the player clearly tipped the puck up in the air purposely off the heel of his blade, then also kept ward from making the save by sticking his leg in the goal (basically guiding the puck into the net) and ward was unable to get there because the player was standing there ... lmao...

went it went to review, i was like, lmao, "why review it, its a canadian team in a canadian arena, they disallow this and the fans will riot and kill the refs before the puck drops on the next face off"

the cane's looked as normal mid way through all 3 periods like they were falling apart , dunno about the penalties but some of them were iffy, ... lmao....

Just warnign you, the Carolina fans will be whining abotu this one for a while....

Laviolette will whine about the Diving and the Ice Condition (does he not like norther ice? seriously no one like playing on the Cane's RBC Slurpee)

Rod will complain about Diving and ****

When I saw that goal go in I leaped out of my chair and yelled at the tv NO GOAL it was the same way that Brett Hull scored NO GOAL. If the SABRES were in the cup it would've been NO GOAL 3 :ill:

PUCKER
06-11-2006, 02:44 AM
I dont think it shouldve been a goal either,but the Oilers are back in it now.

don137
06-11-2006, 06:51 AM
Hey it makes up for the goal where Macgoo (Sp) blew the whistle pre-maturely that disallowed the goal...I was LMAO when Brind'Amour was whining when the final horn sounded. Everytime the Hurricanes lose they whine like little school girls.

SkateZilla
06-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Hey it makes up for the goal where Macgoo (Sp) blew the whistle pre-maturely that disallowed the goal...I was LMAO when Brind'Amour was whining when the final horn sounded. Everytime the Hurricanes lose they whine like little school girls.

Like Coach, Like Player

ILOVEMIBILLS
06-11-2006, 08:18 AM
First line of this article says it all:

"Somewhere, Lindy Ruff had to be laughing."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs2006/news/story?id=2479146

BleedinGreenNC
06-11-2006, 08:24 AM
i could have cared less last night, the Canes played like crap, the Oilers deserved that win, all i know is that if Carolina wins on Monday, i will be right there to watch them on Wed at the RBC center!!!

SkateZilla
06-11-2006, 10:45 AM

Theres the Punch Line,

the Game coulda easily been 6-0 Edmonton... Ward and Ward Bailed The team out SEVERAL times,

but i wanred everyone, the REFs will favor Edmonton as the Canadian Team...:blowup:

JD
06-11-2006, 12:29 PM
99 Sabres = 06 Canes ?

SabreEleven
06-11-2006, 01:19 PM
99 Sabres = 06 Canes ?

After controversy in Game 3? I don't think so.

I thought the goal should have counted.

Michael82
06-11-2006, 02:09 PM

:rofl: I love it!

JD
06-11-2006, 09:21 PM
99 Sabres = 06 Canes ?
No I mean with Ward keeping the canes alive... like hasek.

Canes only have one real solid line, just like the 99 sabres..agree?

SkateZilla
06-11-2006, 09:45 PM
No I mean with Ward keeping the canes alive... like hasek.

Canes only have one real solid line, just like the 99 sabres..agree?

Both Wards

SABURZFAN
06-11-2006, 11:09 PM
the game winning goal made up for the goal that wasn't allowed earlier.

SABURZFAN
06-11-2006, 11:12 PM

:lolpoint: brind'amour

Gmcc24
06-11-2006, 11:14 PM

The goal should have counted and the replay was too inconclusive to change it to a no goal. I loved in the article how Brind'Amour was *****ing and not willing to give any Oilers credit in how they played, saying that they (Canes) should have won the game. Sounds all too familiar

SkateZilla
06-11-2006, 11:14 PM
the game winning goal made up for the goal that wasn't allowed earlier.

true true, where was that quick Magoo Whistle when the puck was between our D Mans Legs in Game 7?

they've alwys blwon the whistle quick for Ward, all postseason

PUCKER
06-12-2006, 12:23 AM

:lmao: Excellent!!! :evil:

Michael82
06-12-2006, 10:09 AM
:lolpoint: brind'amour
No, it's.......

:lolpoint::baby:Brind'Amour

don137
06-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Living in Carolina I was rooting for them to do well until they played the Sabres. The crap they pulled in that series (and the rest of the playoffs for that matter) made me lose total respect for that franchise and I will never like them again. They have a great team but they have more whine in them than Otis the drunk from the Andy Griffith show. The whining starts at the top too.

gannd
06-12-2006, 01:27 PM
First we have to deal with crying San Jose fans, then Crying Anaheim fans, and finally crying Carolina fans. The common theme is if you are in a silly non snow southern US market team and you don't know squat about hockey, complain about the refs.

Detroit fans didn't cry. I say we just get rid of all these southern teams and tell the players to go play non contact hockey somewhere in Austrailia. I couldnt give a rats ass if we lose the teams in Florida, Carolina, Atlanta, Phoenix, and all of California.

northernbillfan
06-12-2006, 02:14 PM
I also like how they try to complain about the ice "conditions"

Edmonton set the standards in which the entire league uses for ice conditions. Heck our former ice guru is now in charge of QC for the entire league.

don137
06-12-2006, 03:24 PM
If it wasn't for the northerners that moved south there wouldn't be enough fan base to support the southern cities. I have never taked to someone that is from the south that truly loves hockey. I am not saying they do not exist I am just saying it is a rarity.

Michael82
06-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Living in Carolina I was rooting for them to do well until they played the Sabres. The crap they pulled in that series (and the rest of the playoffs for that matter) made me lose total respect for that franchise and I will never like them again. They have a great team but they have more whine in them than Otis the drunk from the Andy Griffith show. The whining starts at the top too.
GREAT POST! :bf1:

:posrep:

Michael82
06-12-2006, 04:21 PM
I also like how they try to complain about the ice "conditions"

Edmonton set the standards in which the entire league uses for ice conditions. Heck our former ice guru is now in charge of QC for the entire league.
and don't you drive the Zamboni? Or didn't you use to?

PUCKER
06-12-2006, 11:49 PM
No, it's.......

:lolpoint::baby:Brind'Amour

:evil: