X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Drive 4 Five
    • May 2003

INSPIRED

Just got my TKO COMEBACK tee in the mail yesterday. What a bad ass shirt. For me it has special significance because I tore my achilles tendon 12 weeks ago. What I could not see at the time, amidst the anger and tears, was that this experience would motivate me in a way I never could have imagined.

Ever since that cast came off three weeks ago, I have been in the gym nearly every single day working my ass off to get in shape. I cannot describe the way I felt when I was holding that shirt in my hands. Anyone else own one and is there any inspiration behind it that you would like to share?

Also, I was wondering if there is anyone here who would be kind enough to kick me down a bad ass TKO pic for my avatar or signature?
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Re: INSPIRED

I have been crying in my beer for 12 weeks about the upcoming season. I probably will be doing that for another few years, I just get by.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla *****
      • Jul 2002

Here ya go, D4F:

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla *****
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• shelby
          The Vanilla *****
          • Jul 2002

Comment

• G. Host
            Banned
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
            Also, I was wondering if there is anyone here who would be kind enough to kick me down a bad ass TKO pic for my avatar or signature?

Banner (his website inspired)

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
              • May 2003

Thanks SHELL and GHOST. Although, I have absolutely no idea how to put that banner in my signature. Anyone?

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                • May 2003

Holy crap. I figured it out.

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla *****
                  • Jul 2002

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Drive 4 Five
                    Just got my TKO COMEBACK tee in the mail yesterday. What a bad ass shirt. For me it has special significance because I tore my achilles tendon 12 weeks ago. What I could not see at the time, amidst the anger and tears, was that this experience would motivate me in a way I never could have imagined.

Ever since that cast came off three weeks ago, I have been in the gym nearly every single day working my ass off to get in shape. I cannot describe the way I felt when I was holding that shirt in my hands. Anyone else own one and is there any inspiration behind it that you would like to share?

D4F, it looks like you have the pics for your sig now, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your attitude about dealing with your injury and rehab and encourage you to continue working on your rehab. You've got it! And, you're going to be better than ever!!! Just keep up the good work.
                    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
                      • May 2003

Originally posted by LifetimeBillsFan
                      D4F, it looks like you have the pics for your sig now, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your attitude about dealing with your injury and rehab and encourage you to continue working on your rehab. You've got it! And, you're going to be better than ever!!! Just keep up the good work.
                      Thank you LTBF for your kind words and encouragement. I always say everything happens for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X