• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pinkerton Security
    Pinkerton's son
    • Feb 2006

Those zany Phins...

When it comes to catching the football, Marcus Vick seems to be, well, catching on.

How do you think this whole situation will pan out?

I personally think hes a spoiled ***** who has gotten everything handed to him on a silver platter bc he can run and throw, and mostly because of his brother. He could be a decent receiver, such as Ronald Curry, who made the switch from QB in college to receiver, but I do not think he will ever be an impact player in the NFL.

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Those zany Phins...

He's not good enough to be a WR... Marcus Vick is a headliner CFL or Arena Football League player, and that's that..

And that's IF he can stay out of trouble. I'd be shocked if he sticks in the NFL, especially in Miami who already have Pep and Harrington.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• tat2dmike77
      Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
      • Dec 2005

This guy is still around?

He will fizzle out in TC when contact begins. Yeah big deal he is catching th ball in MC WITH NO CONTACT i might add.

Marcus is nothing more then a product of his last name. I've talked with other VT fans and they all say pretty much the same thing. THANK GOD HE IS GONE FROM VT. He won't last long in the NFL maybe and thats a big maybe 2 years. Yet i see him getting cut in TC and heading north to ass ram ricky.

Comment

• Drive 4 Five
        • May 2003

Who knows? Character issue aside, he obviously has talent or he would not be in the NFL in the first place. For the Dolphins I think it is a win win. If he doesn't pan out they lose nothing and in Vick they have a player who has alot to prove. That can be a powerful motivator.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

must be a MUlarkey hire. Remember how he tries to line up his wr's at qb position for a play? As much as Vick sucks as a qb, he's probably better than Moulds and Parrish.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            As much as Vick sucks as a qb, he's probably better than Moulds and Parrish.

Huh?

D & S Sports

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

it's too bad that vick can't play TE.mcmichael's is about due to beat his wife again,isn't he?
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
              X