X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McGahee420
    • Jun 2005

Fletcher and Drew Rosenhaus

Fletch just recently fired his old agent and is now with Drew Rosenhaus. He wants an extension and thinks he deserves it. I hope this doesnt mean that he is going to hold out if they dont get one done.

Fletcher Gets New Agent: In anticipation of impending free agency, London Fletcher has switched agents. He has brought in heavyweight agent Drew Rosenhaus. Fletcher feels he has earned a contract extension from the Bills and would like to stay in Buffalo. Rosenhaus says he has a good relationship with the organization and they are talking about an extension. Fletcher is due to become an unrestricted free agent after this season.

www.billsdaily.com

West Virginia Mountaineers- Sugar Bowl Champions!!!!!

The Dick era has begun!

"I just want one before I die"
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Fletcher and Drew Rosenhaus

And the Bills make a quick trade for Courtney Watson.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

NO wonder why he missed OTA's. Rosenass+contract year = disaster.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Lets see...rosenhaus has Willis and Fletcher. Both = no show at the OTA's and doing their own thing.

Seems to me maybe Marv needs to have a come to jesus meeting with Drew and let him know if his athletes, current or future, wants to get paid by, and remain Bills, they need to get their asses here to work with the team.

Personally? I say don't draft or sign another rosenhaus player period.

Comment

• Dont drink the water
          • Oct 2005

Wasn't that TE we traded a Drew Rosenass product as well?

Fletcher HAS been to camp unlike the Me of Miami product so I am hoping it is not related. I know Fletcher will go full bore this year, contract extension or no contract extension, unlike Willis.

Comment

• ryjam282
            Offical Billszone Starting QB
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
            Lets see...rosenhaus has Willis and Fletcher. Both = no show at the OTA's and doing their own thing.
            Your griping on this matter is so very tired. Just get over it. Willis is in South Florida working out with the "U" and there already CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED workout program. When are you going to understand that he isn't doing his "own thing". He will report to camp in great shape as all of the guys down there do. I bet no one is giving Reggie Wayne crap for signing his big contract and not showing up to his camp. He will be fine, as will Willis.

Fletcher, I seriously doubt a guy of his stature is not working out. He has always gotten the short end of the stick in his career and has always worked his butt off to show people that shorter MLB's can make a statement. So, all of a sudden, in a contract year no less, he is going to slack off in the offseason and not come to optional workouts and just sit at home and do nothing right?

If that's what you think, Deleted for TOS violation, as is anyone else who really believes that someone past the age of 30 who has done nothing but perform while he was a Bill would take his contract year to be the year he sits home and eats bon-bons.

Find something else to ***** about cause this one is pretty tired.
            Last edited by Dr. Lecter; 06-12-2006, 09:50 AM.

Ryan Withey
            Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ryjam282
              Your griping on this matter is so very tired. Just get over it. Willis is in South Florida working out with the "U" and there already CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED workout program. When are you going to understand that he isn't doing his "own thing". He will report to camp in great shape as all of the guys down there do. I bet no one is giving Reggie Wayne crap for signing his big contract and not showing up to his camp. He will be fine, as will Willis.

Fletcher, I seriously doubt a guy of his stature is not working out. He has always gotten the short end of the stick in his career and has always worked his butt off to show people that shorter MLB's can make a statement. So, all of a sudden, in a contract year no less, he is going to slack off in the offseason and not come to optional workouts and just sit at home and do nothing right?

If that's what you think, your a ****** my friend, as is anyone else who really believes that someone past the age of 30 who has done nothing but perform while he was a Bill would take his contract year to be the year he sits home and eats bon-bons.

First off I'm not ******ed and your post is a TOS violation. Second 'Tha U's rep for offseason workout is NOT that impressive. Now you may be in love with THA U or some crap like that, but I know for FACT Willis came back in WORSE shape than the year before after being down there.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

If that's what you think, your a ****** my friend, as is anyone else who really believes that someone past the age of 30 who has done nothing but perform while he was a Bill would take his contract year to be the year he sits home and eats bon-bons.

The Bills are installing a new offense. McGahee is one of the keys, if not THE key, to the offense. But he chooses to party in Miami.

Let's do a little Course II logic, shall we. If McGahee gave a ****, he would be at the OTA. McGahee is not at the OTA.

Therefore, he doesn't give a ****.

McGahee's a great athlete with a bad attitude. He only helps the team insomuch as he can help himself at the same time.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

I hope they're trying to find a way to phase out Fletcher and McGahee. Rosenhaus is a pure dirtbag and I would love to see the Bills (and every other NFL team) refuse to deal with him.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    The Bills are installing a new offense. McGahee is one of the keys, if not THE key, to the offense. But he chooses to party in Miami.

Let's do a little Course II logic, shall we. If McGahee gave a ****, he would be at the OTA. McGahee is not at the OTA.

McGahee's a great athlete with a bad attitude. He only helps the team insomuch as he can help himself at the same time.
                    I disagree on one point. Willis is an average to above average talent. His NAME, where he played, the knee injury, his agent etc, have over hyped this guy. He had ONE good season at Miami on a great TEAM. So far this guy can't block, catch and sure as hell can't run unless the hole is big enough for a truck to run through.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

I hope they're trying to find a way to phase out Fletcher and McGahee. Rosenhaus is a pure dirtbag and I would love to see the Bills (and every other NFL team) refuse to deal with him.
                      They have started doing it with the poston brothers. I would love for owners to flat tell this guy 'No thanks'. Then his clients wise up and dump his arse.

Comment

• ryjam282
                        • Mar 2003

I didn't say your were ******ed. I simply implied that you, or anyone that believes those things, could very well be of a lesser aptitude then normal people.

Secondly, there rep is quite impressive. Google it if you must, the training that they are put through there is more rigorous then any of the OTA's that they are "skipping". I am a fan of the "U" and that is not blinding me to the fact that of all the players that miss the OTA's and attend the camp down there you never hear of them being worse off then they would have been had they attended there respectable OTA's.

And, if this is such a big deal league wide, why isn't it reported on a regular basis? You never see it on ESPN or the news cause it isn't a big deal. You never once heard the Colts complain about Edge missing all of his OTA's. He showed up to camp and did very well. Same with Shockey, Wayne, and countless others. And, if you think by Willis having a somewhat down year last year (although1247 yards behind that line is quite an achievement IMO) is a result of him missing the OTA's then my statement in my previous post might be dead on.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

If that's what you think, your a ****** my friend
                          I believe your statement was clear cut

Comment

• ryjam282
                            • Mar 2003

I guess Shockey, Portis, Edge, Wayne, etc must all not give a crap either...

PS, Edge missed his OTA's when he is learning a new offense on a completely new team...What a dirtbag huh, how does he sleep at night?

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• ryjam282
                              • Mar 2003

If your going to QUOTE something, do it right, follow the statement all the way to the period, which signifies the end of a thought....Again, proving my point. I appreciate it.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                              X