X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Question for the JP Fan Club!

And you can’t take the Pussy way out and say it’ll never happen.

Would you rather :

1. Have Holcomb have an above average year, leading us to a surprise 11-5 division title and a playoff win at home before losing in the second round. All the while watching fun and exciting winning football.

Or

2. JP starts all 16 games, improves slightly finishes as the 23rd best passer in the league but we go 5-11 again.
    Resign our own guys!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Question for the JP Fan Club!

this is getting annoying now. The biggest reason why everyone is for starting JP Losman is because we all believe that this team is not ready to win now. They are in a rebuilding mode and the draft proved that IMO.

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
      this is getting annoying now. The biggest reason why everyone is for starting JP Losman is because we all believe that this team is not ready to win now. They are in a rebuilding mode and the draft proved that IMO.

You may have missed this part
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777

You may have missed this part

Comment

• Patrick76777
          • Jul 2002

Afraid to answer?
          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• eyedog
            • Jul 2002

LOL. 11-5 with Holcomb.

Some of you are really delusional, clueless, or both.

Comment

• eyedog
              • Jul 2002

To answer your unrealistic question though, I will take the 11-5 record.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Afraid to answer?
                nope, not going to answer because it's an idiotic question. I don't see the point of answering something that I feel there is no chance in hell of happening. The fact of the matter is, neither QB looked great last year. Yeah, Holcomb was better, but not enough. He played against some crappy teams compared to Losman who had a tough schedule. And I still remember how Holcomb looked against the Jets in the final game. He SUCKED!

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by eyedog
                  LOL. 11-5 with Holcomb.

Some of you are really delusional, clueless, or both.
                  It's hilarious, isnt it?

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

The biggest reason why everyone is for starting JP Losman is because we all believe that this team is not ready to win now.
                    Speak for yourself. The season hasn't even started. Every team is 0-0. The QB that Dick thinks will give the Bills the best chance to win week 1 starts.

Im not throwing in the towel until the season starts and the Bills are out of it.

Anything can happen.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                      Speak for yourself. The season hasn't even started. Every team is 0-0. The QB that Dick thinks will give the Bills the best chance to win week 1 starts.

Im not throwing in the towel until the season starts and the Bills are out of it.

Anything can happen.
                      I'm speaking for many of the Losman supporters, definitely not you. Apparently you think this team is Super Bowl bound if you are ready to throw in the towel on Losman and would rather play a crappy backup as your starter.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

I'm speaking for many of the Losman supporters, definitely not you. Apparently you think this team is Super Bowl bound if you are ready to throw in the towel on Losman and would rather play a crappy backup as your starter.
                        Did I say this team is a Super Bowl contender? Did I say Losman shouldn't start?

I said Im not ready to throw in the towel week 1 of the NFL season to develop a QB. Anything can happen. Maybe Holcomb starts and the Bills surprise people and play good football, maybe Losman starts and the Bills play good football and surprise people.

Im not for tanking the season before it even starts just to see if a QB has potential. Like I've said before. If Losman is named starter its because he gives the Bills the best chance to win week 1, not because he has more potential.

If you want to throw in the towel week one to let players develop. Marv should of traded Clements, McGahee, Fletcher, Spikes, Schobel, Evans etc... and let younger guys play to see if they have potential.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

nope, not going to answer because it's an idiotic question. I don't see the point of answering something that I feel there is no chance in hell of happening. The fact of the matter is, neither QB looked great last year. Yeah, Holcomb was better, but not enough. He played against some crappy teams compared to Losman who had a tough schedule. And I still remember how Holcomb looked against the Jets in the final game. He SUCKED!

It's not about being a stupid question. I'm just looking for an answer. one or the other.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

It's not about being a stupid question. I'm just looking for an answer. one or the other.
                            fine, if it's possible to be 11-5 and go to the playoffs....I'd take that one.

But I don't see it possible, unless Dick Jauron is going to be the greatest coach EVER!

Comment

• gil
                              • Mar 2005

Would you rather :

1. Have Holcomb have an above average year, leading us to a surprise 11-5 division title and a playoff win at home before losing in the second round. All the while watching fun and exciting winning football.

Or

2. JP starts all 16 games, improves slightly finishes as the 23rd best passer in the league but we go 5-11 again.
                              I'd rather:

1. JP have an above average year, play to his potential, leading us to a surprise playoff berth and win all the while watching truly fun and exciting football with passes that go over 30 yards and everything.

rather than...

2. Holcomb starts all 16 games, plays the same way he always has or regresses due to age, willis goes nowhere because Defenses stack the box all year knowing they won't get beat deep, we go 5-11 and are right back here next June 13th probably talking about whether Brady Quinn or Nall should start.

maybe my answer is the "pussy" way out, but it's every bit as sensible as your loaded question to begin with.

Comment

Working...
                              X