X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo Bills close to signing former Boise State QB, Ryan Dinwiddie

Ryan Dinwiddie is about to sign a free-agent deal with the Buffalo Bills. The former Elk Grove and Boise State record-breaking passer has bounced around pro football, from the Chicago Bears to NFL Europe to the CFL. He's also finishing his degree at Boise State.

• Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo Bills close to signing former Boise State QB, Ryan Dinwiddie

WTF! How many damn QBs do we need? That would give us 5. Hmmmm.....

QB JP Losman
    QB Kelly Holcomb
    QB Craig Nall
    QB Kliff Kingsbury
    QB Ryan Dinwiddie

And two injured QBs from NFL Europe....

QB Tory Woodbury
    QB Craig Ochs

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

This is so the Bills can follow Dozer's advice and trade Losman and Hocolmb to Steelers since Ben R was injured.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Im thinking they are not happy with Nall and he will be cut.

Im sure the Bills already have...

1: Holcomb/Losman
        2: Losman/Holcomb
        3: Still looking for a 3rd

With Holcomb/Losman history of getting injuried, the Bills may need 7 QBs.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          Im thinking they are not happy with Nall and he will be cut.

Im sure the Bills already have...

1: Holcomb/Losman
          2: Losman/Holcomb
          3: Still looking for a 3rd

With Holcomb/Losman history of getting injuried, the Bills may need 7 QBs.
          It looks like Nall is improving and finally starting to grasp the offense....

QB Update: I wrote in my website piece that Nall looked good again today, and he did. Please don't take that to mean that Losman or Holcomb did not. The other two quarterbacks had their moments as well. It's just that Nall has had some struggles this spring and to see him doing better is an indication that he might be turning a corner. It will only make for a more interesting competition if he can pick up in training camp where he's leaving off in this minicamp.

He and I talked about how many new things he's doing for the first time in this offense. The concepts are so different in Steve Fairchild's system as opposed to the west coast. It's taken Nall a couple of months, but he's looked more decisive with the ball.

I asked him about my observation that his reads earlier this spring were being made half a second late and if he was muscling the ball in there in an effort to make up the lost time. He told me that was the case. Now that his reads are quicker he's just throwing the ball and he's been more successful.

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

We are like the Bad News Bears of football.

WTF?

Comment

• Slim
              • Apr 2004

lol, i used to watch him at Elk Grove... That was my high schools biggest threat... Elk Grove.

Comment

• Slim
                • Apr 2004

Im pretty sure he used to play agaisnt Ontario Smith when he played at Grant High.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
                  This is so the Bills can follow Dozer's advice and trade Losman and Hocolmb to Steelers since Ben R was injured.
                  Well, at least Losman is clearly a bust and needs to go, but I say keep Holcomb. We've given JP 8 starts for pete's sake and he just doesn't have it. I think it's Holcomb, Nall and Dinwiddie. Holcomb is a superior athlete with a big gun who can keep us in every game with his speed, mobility and strong arm. What a future he gives us!

(I was tired of being called a JP lover, homer, etc. because I simply wanted to give a kid with so much potential a fair chance, so I had a quick lobotomy. Now, with half a brain, I understand the argument for Holcomb.)
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by jamze132

WTF?
                    & we really could use a kelly to come in here again, lol.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132

WTF?
                      Walter Matthau Bad News Bears, or Billy Bob Thornton Bad News Bears?
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        Well, at least Losman is clearly a bust and needs to go, but I say keep Holcomb. We've given JP 8 starts for pete's sake and he just doesn't have it. I think it's Holcomb, Nall and Dinwiddie. Holcomb is a superior athlete with a big gun who can keep us in every game with his speed, mobility and strong arm. What a future he gives us!

(I was tired of being called a JP lover, homer, etc. because I simply wanted to give a kid with so much potential a fair chance, so I had a quick lobotomy. Now, with half a brain, I understand the argument for Holcomb.)

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                          Sab and TD are insignificant
                          • Sep 2002

Would that be Elk Grove High School near Sacramento Ca.?

The high school that has been involved in recruiting scandals as far back as I can remember.
                          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Slim
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                            Would that be Elk Grove High School near Sacramento Ca.?

The high school that has been involved in recruiting scandals as far back as I can remember.
                            Yup, i live like 30 minutes from it.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

They supposedly sent my cousin a letter trying to get his family to move out there so he could play for them.

I don't know if I'd really believe it though - it's my evil aunt's oldest son... they always tell BS to try to make them look like they're great, but it's all BS - you should hear some of the stories that I hear that I later find out are BS from friends of theirs that have gone back to pennsylvania to visit...

That being said, my cousin was pretty damn good in high school - so who knows, and who cares.

That's where Amani Toomer played right.
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                              X