PDA

View Full Version : Customize your Sabres jersey

Bill Brasky
06-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I found this website: www.authenticlettering.com

You can order custom name/number kits for relatively cheap and sew them on yourself. It's good if you are looking to customize a blank jersey, or want to buy a jersey but not spend the 200$ for an authentic with a name on it.

I'm ordering my blue/gold number kit tonight!

PUCKER
06-16-2006, 02:36 AM
Thats an awesome site! Thanks! :up:

Bill Brasky
06-16-2006, 03:05 AM
took me FOREVER to find.

Asked around at a few local places and they wanted more to customize, plus they couldn't get the authentic letters - just generic letters.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-16-2006, 02:58 PM
It's stupid, it's a waste of money, you don't know what the new jerseys are going to be like. All we know that the SABRES are going back to the B&G

Bill Brasky
06-16-2006, 03:10 PM
thanks for the 5 year old newslfash!

PUCKER
06-17-2006, 02:44 AM
took me FOREVER to find.

Asked around at a few local places and they wanted more to customize, plus they couldn't get the authentic letters - just generic letters.

My 3 jerseys I have are all blank (Blue and Gold home,Black,and the Alternate red),so Id like to customize 1 or 2 of them. I dont know who in Buffalo would do or for how much.

SABURZFAN
06-17-2006, 06:19 AM
My 3 jerseys I have are all blank (Blue and Gold home,Black,and the Alternate red),so Id like to customize 1 or 2 of them. I dont know who in Buffalo would do or for how much.

check one of the local sports shops around your area.they may know.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-17-2006, 10:04 AM

http://www.alross.com/sabreimages/sabre_02.jpg

http://www.alross.com/ scroll down on the left hand side of the screen until you see specialties and click on Sabres jerseys.

PUCKER
06-18-2006, 01:57 AM
Thanks guys. :bighug: I will have to look into this some more.

Bill Brasky
06-18-2006, 12:02 PM
My old blue and gold road jersey is blank... it's a ***** trying to find gold letters/numbers that the sabres used... and every time I take it to a store they cannot match the letters - most of the time they use generic letters that look nothing like the font the Sabres used.

PUCKER if you end up taking it to a store make sure you ask them to see the letters/numbers they will use, and how the finished product will look. Most places will probably try to charge you between 30 and 60 bucks.

PUCKER
06-18-2006, 08:51 PM
My old blue and gold road jersey is blank... it's a ***** trying to find gold letters/numbers that the sabres used... and every time I take it to a store they cannot match the letters - most of the time they use generic letters that look nothing like the font the Sabres used.

PUCKER if you end up taking it to a store make sure you ask them to see the letters/numbers they will use, and how the finished product will look. Most places will probably try to charge you between 30 and 60 bucks.

Oh,dont worry. I will definitely ask beforehand seeing how it is my money Id be spending on it. Thanks. :up:

Bill Brasky
06-23-2006, 10:53 PM
I ordered my kit from that website tonight.

Michael82
06-24-2006, 08:07 AM

If you already have the numbers/letters....what kind of place do you go to? We have a place in the mall that makes High school jackets and stuff, I was thinking of going to that place.

Bill Brasky
06-24-2006, 06:26 PM
I am going to have my mom sew them on for me. :up:

Michael82
06-26-2006, 09:12 AM
I am going to have my mom sew them on for me. :up:
always a good choice. :up: