Vic Carrucci Interesting comments from Willis to JP....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carrucci Interesting comments from Willis to JP....

Vic on 103.3 the Edge this morning went into a big speal about Big Ben in Pitt, saying that he should recover from his injuries physically but that he will lose alot of weight from having his jaw wired shut, he said it will take at least 6 months to get his body back in shape and he doubts he will be ready for season opener even though they are saying he will be ready for camp.also said he has two titanium plates in his face now as well.

Also commented on cutting Bennie Anderson saying this is another tie from the TD era gone, said he was a flop never in good shape and said that Tutan Reyes is a major upgrade from Bennie, and that Duke Preston is pushing real hard, said that Miami signing him was not a surprise
    Willis is definelty having conversation about his contract with management, he said Drew is starting to push the issue behind the scenes
    Talking about QB situation, Holocomb is only listed at top of depth chart because he ended last year there, he said from what he has seen JP is definetly front runner and Craig Nall has been a disappointment so far, called Kingsbury an arm for training camp, Vic thinks it is still wide open but thinks it will be JP and then said that is not saying much, Man he hates JP
    Commented about JP buying house said that he made a great move in winning over the community and thinks that he has to be more consistent
    and that he knows that JP has worked his but off to improve and also thinks that the community wants to embrace JP as the starter
    Until next week...
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Re: Vic Carrucci Interesting comments from Willis to JP....

screw him if he hates JP.

JP will be our franchise QB, and that will be a big cog for us.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

As far as Willis goes, I'd just tell Rosen@$$ - you pull the same $#!t that you pulled with T.O. - the instant Willis becomes a distraction, we're suspending him for the season and he's gonna lose out on a great deal of money, and his value will decline.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• jmb1099
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bigbub2352
        Vic on 103.3 the Edge this morning went into a big speal about Big Ben in Pitt, saying that he should recover from his injuries physically but that he will lose alot of weight from having his jaw wired shut, he said it will take at least 6 months to get his body back in shape and he doubts he will be ready for season opener even though they are saying he will be ready for camp.also said he has two titanium plates in his face now as well.

Also commented on cutting Bennie Anderson saying this is another tie from the TD era gone, said he was a flop never in good shape and said that Tutan Reyes is a major upgrade from Bennie, and that Duke Preston is pushing real hard, said that Miami signing him was not a surprise
        Willis is definelty having conversation about his contract with management, he said Drew is starting to push the issue behind the scenes
        Talking about QB situation, Holocomb is only listed at top of depth chart because he ended last year there, he said from what he has seen JP is definetly front runner and Craig Nall has been a disappointment so far, called Kingsbury an arm for training camp, Vic thinks it is still wide open but thinks it will be JP and then said that is not saying much, Man he hates JP
        Commented about JP buying house said that he made a great move in winning over the community and thinks that he has to be more consistent
        and that he knows that JP has worked his but off to improve and also thinks that the community wants to embrace JP as the starter
        Until next week...

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

saying that he should recover from his injuries physically but that he will lose alot of weight from having his jaw wired shut...
          Big Ben's jaw is not wired shut. He had titanium plates on his jaw and is now eating soft foods....doesn't anyone listen to NFL Radio???

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Further proof Vic is a FOOL! I said this last week on his comments about Polian having Whitner rated #1 on his board.

Guess what? HE IS WRONG AGAIN! Rothlesburger doesn't have his jaw wired shut. Jesus turn on NFLN and watch his doctors specifically address this issue Vic you moron!

And I agree vic just seems to have the same Man hate for JP that TDummy here does. Hummmm...

I find it interesting that he says JP is 'definetly front runner'. We will see come camp. I sure as hell pray he is.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
              Big Ben's jaw is not wired shut. He had titanium plates on his jaw and is now eating soft foods....doesn't anyone listen to NFL Radio???
              Yeah he can't get that info right, but he KNOWS Bill Polian had Whitner rated #1 on his board....right...

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                • Aug 2004

-->Vic on 103.3 the Edge this morning went into a big speal about Big Ben in Pitt, saying that he should recover from his injuries physically but that he will lose alot of weight from having his jaw wired shut, he said it will take at least 6 months to get his body back in shape and he doubts he will be ready for season opener even though they are saying he will be ready for camp.also said he has two titanium plates in his face now as well. <--

Ben's able to eat soft food and his mouth is not wired shut. There is obvious condition issues, but I suspect mental issue could be a bigger one. Anyone experience such a trauma will have a different perspective of everything. Football is a violent sport and Big ben has felt invincible before. Will he react a bit differently? We'll see.

Comment

• EricStratton
                  • Jul 2002

Can someone show me the hate for JP in that first thread?

As far as ben goes, unless he's some kind of freak he will have issues coming back from the jaw break, at least for a while.

Not that they were the same talent wise but Kerry Collins got real skittish in the pocket after he got his jaw broken. The first time Ben gets popped in the chinstrap he may do the same thing.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

His comments about JP did bother me that much. I didn't take it as refering what he's done in OTAs and minicamp. To me it just means he hasn't shown he can do it on the field in regular season. That's obvious. Whatever JP does in the regular season he will have to prove to a lot of people that he can be the man. I'm not a Holcomb or Nall fan either. I want JP to succeed as much as I want anything from the Bills right now, but based on what we've seen thus far, we can't assume much of anything about JP's future success.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                      • May 2003

I've always liked Carucci and respect his opinions more than most of the pundits out there. That's why it bothers me if he really doesn't care for Losman. I think JP is our best chance by far at the moment, and I wonder if Carucci really knows something (attitude, intelligence, etc.) that the rest of us don't.

Or if he just reads TacklingDummy's posts.
                      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                        I've always liked Carucci and respect his opinions more than most of the pundits out there. That's why it bothers me if he really doesn't care for Losman. I think JP is our best chance by far at the moment, and I wonder if Carucci really knows something (attitude, intelligence, etc.) that the rest of us don't.

Or if he just reads TacklingDummy's posts.
                        I think he is TDummy. Both claim facts and are always disproven.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

As far back as when we drafted JP, Vic has bad mouthed him i truly believe he doesnt like him, because i have started threads before stating this and he is constant with comments like that is not saying much, and i dont know if, when refering to JP, when i put that in this thread it was because of the tone he uses when talking about him, as well as how he seems like he doesnt want to talk about him or what he needs to improve, Anyway he is well respected around the league and that is why i stay tuned
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• ibatiger
                            Geaux Bills!
                            • Mar 2006

Until next week...
                            Let's see. The guy is on the radio and makes comments about how players are doing, etc. Then why doesn't he try going out to practice, or at least keeping up with the reports on practice. If he did either there is no way he would comment that Nall has been a disappointment. He's a day late and a dollar short on his information, so I wouldn't worry too much about his opinion on Big Ben or anybody else.

Comment

• feelthepain
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

I think Vic is an AFC east fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X