View Full Version : LMAO

northernbillfan
06-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Now Becketts magazine has given the Oilers some good karma:

http://www.beckett.com/images/itemimages/beckett/beckett50959850.jpg?Thumb=1

northernbillfan
06-16-2006, 09:57 PM
And it's captioned...

"...And it's already impacting the collectibles of Staal and Ward.
but what happens next?"

I'd tell them what happens next, but I don't want to laugh in the face of destiny.

The_Philster
06-17-2006, 10:29 AM
:laughter: Jinx, jinx, jinx jinx :snicker:

Michael82
06-17-2006, 02:29 PM
OMG! :lmao:

SkateZilla
06-17-2006, 04:22 PM
If Edmonton wins Tonite, They'll Take Game 7,

Laviolette is Kicking himself, he is now in teh same situation lindy Ruff Was..

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Beckett is right! Carolina will win tonight BIG TIME 5-2 or 6-0 Carolina will be :blowup: tonight for losing that game at home Edmonton is done after tonight! :usflag:

northernbillfan
06-17-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks LOSman. Every time you open your mouth, it igves the Oil some good luck.

northernbillfan
06-17-2006, 09:55 PM
Beckett is right! Carolina will win tonight BIG TIME 5-2 or 6-0 Carolina will be :blowup: tonight for losing that game at home Edmonton is done after tonight! :usflag:
I love the luck you bring us. Keep it up!!!

The_Philster
06-17-2006, 10:09 PM
4-0
:snicker:
:lolpoint: Whalercanes

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-17-2006, 11:43 PM
I really think that the Canes wanted to take this back to Carolina and win it in front of their home fans that's why they didn't show up tonight and they'll win it also! the odds are 11-2 so it's a good chance that Carolina will have the cup even though they don't deserve it!!! Then the Oilers can :cry: especially Mike I will hold out until you give me 4 mill. a season and if I don't get my money I'm requesting a trade Peca all the way back to Edmonton. I just can't wait to see what you have to say and the look on your face when the Oilers lose on Monday night and I can say I told you so HA!:lolpoint: :canada: and another US team will win the cup :usflag:

http://cdn.nhl.com/photos/mugs/8459446.jpg

GOOD LUCK KEVYN ADAMS CLARENCE, NY IS ROOTING FOR YOU!!!
HE'S FROM CLARENCE

tat2dmike77
06-18-2006, 12:04 AM
Why is this being turned into a country thing? I want edmonton *sp* to win because i don't want a team that is practically new to win a cup before buffalo. I mean when tampa won i was pissed because buffalo has come so close. We have to sit here as loyal hockey fan in buffalo and wait for a cup while those fair weather hockey fans down south get to brag about a cup. We have to listen to them brag and say crap like redneck hockey whatever the funk that means. I would rather have an established hockey team win it. But thats just my opinion and quiet honestly it doesn't matter. I'm bored until football season starts

northernbillfan
06-18-2006, 12:32 AM
I just can't wait to see what you have to say and the look on your face when the Oilers lose on Monday night
What I will say if the Oilers lose on Monday is that it's been one hell of a season. Not too shabby for a team that wasn't even supposed to make the post season. The Oilers earned an extra $25+ Million from the playoffs our season ticket base is at 16,500 (500 less than a sell out) due to this run.

If the Oilers lose I will say it was a fun ride.

northernbillfan
06-18-2006, 12:33 AM
Oh and I will take pride in the fact that 3 of the key Hurricanes are from around Edmonton. (Whitney, Commodore and Cam Ward)

northernbillfan
06-18-2006, 12:34 AM
One final thing...

He who laughs last...

hammerbillsfan
06-18-2006, 01:18 AM
I really think that the Canes wanted to take this back to Carolina and win it in front of their home fans

see game 5 :rolleyes:

RockStar36
06-18-2006, 01:00 PM
To say they wanted to take it back to Carolina and win it is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen or heard. Get real.

When competing for a championship a team has to be pretty arrogant to tank a game for hopes to win it at home.