PDA

View Full Version : The whining from the Hurricanes continues

don137
06-19-2006, 08:24 AM
I read in the Charlotte paper how despite being the team captain Brind'Amour was not one of the five players to address the media Sunday...Still exhibiting that class a captain should display I guess....
Erik Cole was whining about how they never got a 5-3 during the series yet Edmonton has had 3 so far. Also mentioning how they are getting elbowed in the face yet nothing is called and you can never get good bounces or officiating in that building....
Yea, it's all the refs fault that the Hurricanes have been out shot something like 46-18 since the end of the second period in game 5...What a bunch of classless whiners they are...I sure hope the Oilers pull it out tonight!!

SkateZilla
06-19-2006, 08:31 AM
I read in the Charlotte paper how despite being the team captain Brind'Amour was not one of the five players to address the media Sunday...Still exhibiting that class a captain should display I guess....
Erik Cole was whining about how they never got a 5-3 during the series yet Edmonton has had 3 so far. Also mentioning how they are getting elbowed in the face yet nothing is called and you can never get good bounces or officiating in that building....
Yea, it's all the refs fault that the Hurricanes have been out shot something like 46-18 since the end of the second period in game 5...What a bunch of classless whiners they are...I sure hope the Oilers pull it out tonight!!

they should have known the refs would favor edmonton, howmany 5 on 3s did ottawa have against us?

lmao it dont matter, its not like they are scheduled, if they are down 2 men its because they are being lazy and committing penalties, its their own fault..

IM Sticking with my prediction ...

I said if edmonton won Game 6 They'd Win Game 7 ..

Why?

K, Carolina has No Weight (haha pun), anyway, when a team get an beating on away Ice, the lil injuries tend to hurt more , so expect a player or two to be out tonite at home as well,

The Oilers Know they Can Win this and So Does the Office in Toronto :)

If Carolina Wants any sort of a chance they need to come out, and just dominate from teh first face off, dont give the oilers a darn thing :)

northernbillfan
06-19-2006, 09:44 AM
BTW the Cane's have had two two man advantages in this series.

They are withdrawing from the already overdrawn karma account.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-19-2006, 10:12 AM

THEY'RE RIGHT!!!

SkateZilla
06-19-2006, 10:48 AM
Players Win Games, Coaches and Goalies Lose Games, and Refs Ruin Games :)

gannd
06-19-2006, 11:21 AM
Carolina is a rattled team.

Michael82
06-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Again......

Carolina = :baby:

JD
06-19-2006, 04:10 PM
The refs wont let canada lose.

PUCKER
06-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Cry me a friggin river! :voilin: The Canes WILL lose!

http://www.carolinahurricanes.com/images/logos/canes5050.gif:zapper:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-19-2006, 08:28 PM
The refs wont let canada lose.

:laughing: the refs won't let Canada lose huh!!! :usflag: