PDA

View Full Version : Whats worse....

chubluv
06-19-2006, 10:26 PM
Whats worse thinking about what could have been had we had a healthy team, or not making the playoffs and being as bad as the so called experts said we were going to be?

shelby
06-20-2006, 04:04 AM
We weren't bad at all. We were decimated by injuries.
It was a great :curse:ing season.

YardRat
06-20-2006, 05:12 AM
I'd much rather have a shot at winning a championship and lose, then sit at home watching others compete and being left out completely.

chubluv
06-20-2006, 08:14 PM

I agree it was a great season. One I will not soon forget for many reasons.

BleedinGreenNC
06-20-2006, 10:56 PM

And thats what i said before, your team was incredible this year and had so many injuries, you may have been in our position, who knows.

shelby
06-21-2006, 03:54 AM
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="70%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>vBulletin Message</TD></TR><TR><TD class=panelsurround align=middle>
<!-- main error message -->
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

carybillsfan
06-21-2006, 09:25 AM
As Edmonton proved this year, even an 8 seed can push the finals to a game 7. The NHL playing field is very level right now, just getting in the playoffs gives that team a chance to win the cup. I believe Carolina winning is the start of a new trend in the NHL, if your lucky enough to avoid the injury bug you'll probably make a good run at the cup.

The Sabres were great this year, sometimes **** happens and 1 or 2 injuries you may be able to overcome but not the black plague of injuries that occurred in the ECF. No team could have overcome that.

PUCKER
06-25-2006, 02:39 AM
Id love to have a great team like we did this year and go as far as we did through the playoffs. Lets do it again next season and win the darn thing! :up:

ddaryl
06-25-2006, 04:15 AM
What's worse ?

Is not knowing what the team will look like next year.

knowing we we're possibly an injury or 2 away form winning it all, and knowing we may lose 4 - 6 players this offseason.

What's worse is not being able to resign our team and add a top FA or 2... that's what sucks for me.

Woulda coulda shoulda means nothing now.

SkateZilla
06-26-2006, 01:08 AM
thinking of what couldve been,
im used to not making the play offs