• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Anthems

Last night was a pretty good night to be at Rexall Place to watch the game on the jumbotron. We sang the anthems again and even sang teh American one louder than the folks in Carolina.

Here are 30 second vid clips of us singing the anthems. This adds to Edmonton's legacy of being the loudest hockey fans in the league.

Canadian anthem:

American anthem:
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Re: Anthems

I hated how that girl sung our National Anthem last night she messed up some of the words more toward the end of it.
    Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 06-20-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Gmcc24
      • Jun 2006

Oilers fans are awesome....

Comment

• RockStar36
        Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
        • Sep 2004

While the Carolina fans sung the anthem last night I kept thinking to myself, "Who the hell are they trying to fool?".

D & S Sports

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

This is going to start a trend throughout hockey next year, garaunteed.
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• northernbillfan
              Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
              This is going to start a trend throughout hockey next year, garaunteed.
              That's a legacy I can live with. The old saying does state..."Often duplicated, never imitated"

However you can never capture the magic of the first time they did that as a group.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

Working...
              X