PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown's blog

TigerJ
06-20-2006, 01:22 PM
As most of you probably know, Chris Brown keeps a running blog, accessible from BB.com. His latest entry contains a list of 6 young players whom he says showed the most improvement through the spring OTAs and minicamp. His list of 6, in order of ascending jersey numbers: JP Losman, Martin Nance, Rashad Baker, Jabari Greer, Ko Simpson, Brad Cieslak. He includes a disclaimer that this is not a prediction that these players will start in the fall. It is simply an observation that they made impressive improvements in their play during the spring. Note also that he excludes linemen because it's impossible to make any kind of assessment without contact drills.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/?blogger_id=1

OpIv37
06-20-2006, 01:31 PM
I thought this was going to be the Titan's RB Chris Brown. His blog would be something like:

September 12- "I played well for three quarters before I blew out my ankle- out for 2 weeks"

September 26 4:05 PM: "had a great comeback game- 105 yards and 2 TD's. Looking forward to the rest of the season"

September 26 5:15 PM: "Sprained my ankle getting on the bus after the game. Out another month".

Bling
06-20-2006, 01:34 PM
I thought this was going to be the Titan's RB Chris Brown. His blog would be something like:

September 12- "I played well for three quarters before I blew out my ankle- out for 2 weeks"

September 26 4:05 PM: "had a great comeback game- 105 yards and 2 TD's. Looking forward to the rest of the season"

September 26 5:15 PM: "Sprained my ankle getting on the bus after the game. Out another month".

:roflmao:

Pride
06-20-2006, 02:12 PM
:rofl:

G. Host
06-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Those who need the most improvement, can show the most improvement.
It is good that those young players improved.