ComeBack is part of biggest collapses in sports history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

ComeBack is part of biggest collapses in sports history

The comeback mentioned as one of greatest sports collapses (by Houston)http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mul...content.7.html
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: ComeBack is part of biggest collapses in sports history

That was a great game! I remember when I was a kid during that game. My brother and our friends were yelling at me cause they all wanted to play football outside. But I was determined to watch it to the end. And since that day when I turn on a Bills game, I watch it in it till the whistle blows.

Comment

• Bruce is Loose
      • Jul 2002

I was in the blackout zone, so I had to huddle around my radio - stayed till the end even though everyone else went outside... of course they came back in the beginningof the fourth when there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

I went to Wet N Wild that day and was lucky enough to have taped the whole game. Unfortunately, when I walked in the door of the house, the TV was on and as I walked in the TV room I heard...."This is the greatest comeback in NFL history" and was quite upset to have to watch the game from the beginning knowing what the outcome was but it was quite a day.

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
        X