PDA

View Full Version : ComeBack is part of biggest collapses in sports history

THE END OF ALL DAYS
06-20-2006, 10:41 PM
The comeback mentioned as one of greatest sports collapses (by Houston)http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0606/gallery.chokes/content.7.html

jamze132
06-21-2006, 09:17 AM
That was a great game! I remember when I was a kid during that game. My brother and our friends were yelling at me cause they all wanted to play football outside. But I was determined to watch it to the end. And since that day when I turn on a Bills game, I watch it in it till the whistle blows.

Bruce is Loose
06-21-2006, 09:55 AM
I was in the blackout zone, so I had to huddle around my radio - stayed till the end even though everyone else went outside... of course they came back in the beginningof the fourth when there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

ryjam282
06-21-2006, 12:35 PM
I went to Wet N Wild that day and was lucky enough to have taped the whole game. Unfortunately, when I walked in the door of the house, the TV was on and as I walked in the TV room I heard...."This is the greatest comeback in NFL history" and was quite upset to have to watch the game from the beginning knowing what the outcome was but it was quite a day.