PDA

View Full Version : Anderson back where he started

The_Philster
06-22-2006, 05:08 AM
Celebrity is a term that can only be used loosely when Tim Anderson returns to Clyde.
Even then, Anderson can only shrug it off.

In a haze of gold shirts at Clyde's annual youth football camp, the massive, but modest, defensive tackle doesn't stick out with the mannerisms of a pro football player. But, in a community where there's only one football player who went on to Ohio State and the Buffalo Bills, Anderson stands out on merits alone.
more (http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=16822269&BRD=1699&PAG=461&dept_id=46370&rfi=6)

djjimkelly
06-22-2006, 09:55 AM
reading that article i never realized what a big bastard tim anderson is hes the right size for the 1 techinique hopefully he starts to play to his size

bigbub2352
06-22-2006, 09:55 AM
Tim Anderson will be in the rotation until the Bills draft one more DT or sign one next year after that, i personally dont think he will be around, he truly does get pushed around in there and i see him on his back alot

Goobylal
06-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Tim Anderson will be in the rotation until the Bills draft one more DT or sign one next year after that, i personally dont think he will be around, he truly does get pushed around in there and i see him on his back alot
Yes but realize that last year he was playing at ~295# and only bulked up to 325# over this past off-season. That's only good news.

Goobylal
06-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Just to clarify, my Lindy's had Anderson listed at 304#, so if he's 325#, that's a significant 21# increase. Hopefully that's a muscular weight and what he plans on playing at during the season.

LifetimeBillsFan
06-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Also, don't forget that Anderson played in a Cover 2 defense at Ohio State and had some success playing in that system. He may be a better fit for the defense that the Bills will be playing this season than the one they were playing last year. Same with Kelsay. Obviously, they will have to prove that to be true and we will see whether it turns out that way. But, it is something to take into consideration.

I don't know how well either of them will be able to play in this system on the NFL level, but, knowing that they did well playing in a similar system in college, I'm going to be watching them closely to see if they will play better than they have since arriving in Buffalo now that they are in this new defense. Those two players could be keys to how well the Bills' defense plays this season.

LifetimeBillsFan
06-24-2006, 08:00 AM
Also, don't forget that Anderson played in a Cover 2 defense at Ohio State and had some success playing in that system. He may be a better fit for the defense that the Bills will be playing this season than the one they were playing last year. Same with Kelsay. Obviously, they will have to prove that to be true and we will see whether it turns out that way. But, it is something to take into consideration.

I don't know how well either of them will be able to play in this system on the NFL level, but, knowing that they did well playing in a similar system in college, I'm going to be watching them closely to see if they will play better than they have since arriving in Buffalo now that they are in this new defense. Those two players could be keys to how well the Bills' defense plays this season.

Jeff1220
06-25-2006, 02:09 PM

You can say that again!
Oh..wait...you did.

HHURRICANE
06-26-2006, 02:50 PM

Yep.