• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

It's time for JR to...

Jay Riemersma needs to look deep within himself, and put his heart where it should be, and not on the money.

JR was so-so last season.

However, an average of 2 catches per game, isn't going to improve his value, on the market.

If he leaves the Buffalo Bills, JR will fade away, in no time.

Mini Bottom Line:
    If he stays, he needs to put his heart, back into the game, and play for love, not money.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

I disagree, Antowain Smith anyone?
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Yeah, but everyone knew that Antowain was being utilized wrong in Buffalo. I wasn't surprised at all that he panned out in NE.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Antowain didn't exactly have a stellar season this past year in NE. There was/is a lot of rumbling to replace him.

I could see Jay doing the same thing...having a great year after being cut because he has a chip on his shoulder but not being able to maintain that level afterwards.

Comment

• kgun12
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
          Yeah, but everyone knew that Antowain was being utilized wrong in Buffalo. I wasn't surprised at all that he panned out in NE.
          I think our TE's and for that matter RB's weren't used enogh! I don't think JR or any other TE to include T. Gonzolas could justify 3.5 million in this offennse.
          Retired Air Traffic Controller
          USAF VETERAN
          DAV

Comment

• PA Season Ticket Holder
            You mess up my night, and I'll mess up your day
            • Jul 2002

What's this big thing about Antowain Smith? He had a good 2nd half of the year for the Pats in 2001, and did next to nothing in 2002. Smith is just an average player just like Riemersma.

We should be happy the Pats went out and gave him more money after a good half a season. Now they know what he really is and don't want him anymore.

BUFFALO BILLS AND MLB POOLS

http://www.billszone.com/YourSite/global/nfl/pool.php?action=home

Comment

• Fatwhite02
              Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
              • Feb 2003

I would pay Tony Gonzales $6 million a season in our offense. He would have 90 catches. with Moulds spreading the field, the middle would be open for Gonzales. This is the main reason we need to get rid of JR. He underachieves and wants money for it? We need to get a Solid tight end in the draft. i.e. teyo johnson

Comment

• BillC
                The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
                • Jul 2002

Re: It's time for JR to...

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                Jay Riemersma needs to look deep within himself, and put his heart where it should be, and not on the money.

JR was so-so last season.

However, an average of 2 catches per game, isn't going to improve his value, on the market.

If he leaves the Buffalo Bills, JR will fade away, in no time.

Mini Bottom Line:
                If he stays, he needs to put his heart, back into the game, and play for love, not money.

look deep, deep inside yourself.... and send a check to the Clinton Defense fund......

It's all about the Benjamins...

Comment

Working...
                X