PDA

View Full Version : Lindy coach of the yr?

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-22-2006, 04:42 PM
other coaches that are up for coaches of the yr. are Peter Laviollette :down: and Tom Renney. :down: It's gotta be LINDY :up: you would think. This team broke records left and right this yr.

set a new team record for wins in a season with their 50th.

The team finished the regular season with 52 wins, a new franchise record

finshed with 25 road wins, another franchise record.

set the record for most powerplay goals scored

Did it with a team of mediocre players "that never said die" NO SUPER:star:'s while the Hurricanes were full of them and Rangers had one Jagr

took his team to the playoffs after being out 5 yrs. in a row knocked out the Flyers and Ottawa Senators the team that was supposed to win the cup this yr.

It's gotta be Lindy :pray:

Michael82
06-22-2006, 04:52 PM
It's going to go to Peter Laviolette. :ill:

But it SHOULD go to Lindy. :mad:

YardRat
06-22-2006, 05:07 PM

Ditto...

Bill Brasky
06-22-2006, 05:35 PM

i agree and this makes me throw up. that dickwad deserves nothing. but i'm sure he cried to the voting panel and got his way, just like everything else. ****ing *****.

Michael82
06-22-2006, 05:38 PM
i agree and this makes me throw up. that dickwad deserves nothing. but i'm sure he cried to the voting panel and got his way, just like everything else. ****ing *****.
:puke:

JD
06-22-2006, 06:12 PM
I think Lindy will get it.. votes were tallied after the regular season ended... and the playoffs do not count for this award. Going to be an awkward moment if he does win it, Nolan is presenting tonight :snicker:

Nighthawk
06-22-2006, 06:58 PM
I agree, it will go to the joker from the Canes, but Lindy should get it.

chernobylwraiths
06-22-2006, 07:07 PM
I think Lindy will get it. What is the difference in games lost due to injury in the season? If anyone has a list, post it. I know Briere and Dumont missed a bunch, Miller, Connolly and Hecht also missed some

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-22-2006, 07:52 PM
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:CONGRATS LINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

Nighthawk
06-22-2006, 08:59 PM
SweeT! Good Job Lindy...now get us that Cup next year!

Michael82
06-22-2006, 10:51 PM
Awesome! Nice job, Lindy! :jig:

JD
06-22-2006, 11:36 PM
I think Lindy will get it.. votes were tallied after the regular season ended... and the playoffs do not count for this award. Going to be an awkward moment if he does win it, Nolan is presenting tonight :snicker:
**** Lindy, I WIN :dance: