Vic Carucci on radio interesting comments on Bills....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Vic Carucci on radio interesting comments on Bills....

Vic on 103.3 this morning had some comments about how Mularkey made a mistake letting go strength and conditioning coach Rusty Jones, he went on to say that the Bills did not have it in them at the end of games last year, but like who they hired this year.
    Also talked about the punter they signed saying that the kid has talent and is really here to showcase his talents for other teams, barring injury there is no way that he will unseat Brian Moorman.
    Talked about the Larry Triplett signing being very good and thinks he was underutilized in INdy, and thinks he has alot of untapped potential.
    Talked about Willis showing up to the last camp in tremendous shape and said that he looked faster then he did last year and showed a good relationship with his teamates,
    Also talked a little about the improvement Nall and JP showed during the camp and thinks the competetion will ultimately be the best thing for the young QB's
    Then went on to talk about the rookie symposium saying this is a great thing for the young players considereing how much trouble they get them selves into these days, that is about it
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • LifetimeBillsFan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Aug 2004

Re: Vic Carucci on radio interesting comments on Bills....

Thanks for the report. Since I don't get to hear his reports, I really appreciate that you have reported on it. Thank you!!!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

There is no place for positive talk on a Bills message board.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

No surprise about the punter they signed. It's good to hear about McGahee. I hope I'm wrong about him.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

If this new kid is that good in camp trade Moorman for some more talent. Our best player shouldn't be the punter!! I'd rather have an above average punter instead of a Pro-Bowl punter and have some other roster position filled at the SAME TIME. Maybe the Bills are thinking the same way!!

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

I doubt it the thing that will keep Moorman here is one he kicks awesome in bad weather, 2 he loves it here, in that case trade troy Vincent or Jeff Posey, they are the last two left that i think should go, not so much Vincent but definetley Posey
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• HHURRICANE
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
              I doubt it the thing that will keep Moorman here is one he kicks awesome in bad weather, 2 he loves it here, in that case trade troy Vincent or Jeff Posey, they are the last two left that i think should go, not so much Vincent but definetley Posey
              Can't get anything for Posey or Vincent. Moorman would get us somebody that can start and have an impact on the Defense or Offense.

This is all theorectical and the kid they brought in would have to be pretty good to do this.

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

What will another team give you for apunter, even a pro bowl punter, that would make it worthwhile to trade him away?
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                  What will another team give you for apunter, even a pro bowl punter, that would make it worthwhile to trade him away?
                  Good question. I just threw it out there as an option.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    Probably a 5th rounder and a bucket of chicken.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Moorman isn't going anywhere. Marv even tried to ship him off they need to fire his arse immediately. We have the best damn punter in the NFL, no reason to change.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                        If this new kid is that good in camp trade Moorman for some more talent. Our best player shouldn't be the punter!! I'd rather have an above average punter instead of a Pro-Bowl punter and have some other roster position filled at the SAME TIME. Maybe the Bills are thinking the same way!!
                        Man - since our best player is a punter, so let's trade him away so a lesser player will be our best player. Great logic!!!!

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                          Ok so trade away a probowl punter that helps the Defense greatly ( a defense that needs all the help they can get BTW). Friggin brilliant!

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                            Probably a 5th rounder and a bucket of chicken.
                            Maybe there could be an option to throw in a couple of sides of coleslaw if certain goals are met.
                            You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• madness
                              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                              Maybe there could be an option to throw in a couple of sides of coleslaw if certain goals are met.
                              Drop the coleslaw and add two biscuits and you got yourself a deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X