PDA

View Full Version : Vic Carucci on radio interesting comments on Bills....

bigbub2352
06-23-2006, 08:05 AM
Vic on 103.3 this morning had some comments about how Mularkey made a mistake letting go strength and conditioning coach Rusty Jones, he went on to say that the Bills did not have it in them at the end of games last year, but like who they hired this year.
Also talked about the punter they signed saying that the kid has talent and is really here to showcase his talents for other teams, barring injury there is no way that he will unseat Brian Moorman.
Talked about the Larry Triplett signing being very good and thinks he was underutilized in INdy, and thinks he has alot of untapped potential.
Talked about Willis showing up to the last camp in tremendous shape and said that he looked faster then he did last year and showed a good relationship with his teamates,
Also talked a little about the improvement Nall and JP showed during the camp and thinks the competetion will ultimately be the best thing for the young QB's
Then went on to talk about the rookie symposium saying this is a great thing for the young players considereing how much trouble they get them selves into these days, that is about it

LifetimeBillsFan
06-23-2006, 08:39 AM
Thanks for the report. Since I don't get to hear his reports, I really appreciate that you have reported on it. Thank you!!!

Night Train
06-23-2006, 08:43 AM
There is no place for positive talk on a Bills message board. :fit:

TigerJ
06-23-2006, 08:44 AM
No surprise about the punter they signed. It's good to hear about McGahee. I hope I'm wrong about him.

HHURRICANE
06-23-2006, 09:39 AM
If this new kid is that good in camp trade Moorman for some more talent. Our best player shouldn't be the punter!! I'd rather have an above average punter instead of a Pro-Bowl punter and have some other roster position filled at the SAME TIME. Maybe the Bills are thinking the same way!!

bigbub2352
06-23-2006, 10:00 AM
I doubt it the thing that will keep Moorman here is one he kicks awesome in bad weather, 2 he loves it here, in that case trade troy Vincent or Jeff Posey, they are the last two left that i think should go, not so much Vincent but definetley Posey

HHURRICANE
06-23-2006, 10:06 AM
I doubt it the thing that will keep Moorman here is one he kicks awesome in bad weather, 2 he loves it here, in that case trade troy Vincent or Jeff Posey, they are the last two left that i think should go, not so much Vincent but definetley Posey

Can't get anything for Posey or Vincent. Moorman would get us somebody that can start and have an impact on the Defense or Offense.

This is all theorectical and the kid they brought in would have to be pretty good to do this.

TigerJ
06-23-2006, 10:07 AM
What will another team give you for apunter, even a pro bowl punter, that would make it worthwhile to trade him away?

HHURRICANE
06-23-2006, 10:10 AM
What will another team give you for apunter, even a pro bowl punter, that would make it worthwhile to trade him away?

Good question. I just threw it out there as an option.

Mr. Miyagi
06-23-2006, 10:12 AM
Probably a 5th rounder and a bucket of chicken.

ICE74129
06-23-2006, 10:17 AM
Moorman isn't going anywhere. Marv even tried to ship him off they need to fire his arse immediately. We have the best damn punter in the NFL, no reason to change.

ghz in pittsburgh
06-23-2006, 10:59 AM
If this new kid is that good in camp trade Moorman for some more talent. Our best player shouldn't be the punter!! I'd rather have an above average punter instead of a Pro-Bowl punter and have some other roster position filled at the SAME TIME. Maybe the Bills are thinking the same way!!

Man - since our best player is a punter, so let's trade him away so a lesser player will be our best player. Great logic!!!!

ICE74129
06-23-2006, 11:06 AM

Ok so trade away a probowl punter that helps the Defense greatly ( a defense that needs all the help they can get BTW). Friggin brilliant! :negrep:

Gunzlingr
06-23-2006, 11:17 AM
Probably a 5th rounder and a bucket of chicken.

Maybe there could be an option to throw in a couple of sides of coleslaw if certain goals are met.

madness
06-23-2006, 11:27 AM
Maybe there could be an option to throw in a couple of sides of coleslaw if certain goals are met.

Drop the coleslaw and add two biscuits and you got yourself a deal.

ublinkwescore
06-23-2006, 11:47 AM
It's all about the Mac and Cheese - I hate the other sides that are options in this trade.

bigbub2352
06-23-2006, 12:18 PM
If it is gonna be this kinda of party i am gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes

Jan Reimers
06-23-2006, 01:36 PM
Moorman isn't going anywhere. Marv even tried to ship him off they need to fire his arse immediately. We have the best damn punter in the NFL, no reason to change.
Very succinctly stated. I agree 100%.

Michael82
06-24-2006, 09:01 AM
Everybody said that about the Rusty Jones fire! It was the dumbest thing for Mularkey to do. He wanted his own guy and that guy was a ****ing moron....Brad Roll....:puke: