PDA

View Full Version : I hope that the SABRES draft

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-23-2006, 10:13 PM
This draft is loaded with :usa: players so I don't want to see the SABRES draft any commies, sweedes, slovaks, fins just :usa: players

SABuffalo786
06-24-2006, 12:35 AM
How about we just draft the best players available, regardless of where they are from?

ddaryl
06-24-2006, 06:49 AM
Boo Hiss....

What a terrible thing to say. Who cares, I'd love it if we had the Chinese scoring machine on our team. I believe the guys name is He-Shuut-Ze.

He-Shuut-Ze scores ....

Michael82
06-24-2006, 08:13 AM
There's a couple of guys from Rochester in the draft. I hope they draft one of them. :pray:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-24-2006, 01:37 PM
There's a couple of guys from Rochester in the draft. I hope they draft one of them. :pray:

When this regime took over the SABRES mgring partner Larry Quinn told Darcy Regier to draft at least one or two local kids just because it's good for Buffalo and Western New york. Tim Kennedy, is from Buffalo, NY, Patrik Kaleta is from is from Angola, NY and Andrew Orpik is from East Amherst, NY and his older brother plays on the Pittsburgh Penguins. If he's anything like his brother he's going to be good. So there's a good chance that those Rochester players could be Buffalo Sabres.

Michael82
06-24-2006, 04:27 PM
When this regime took over the SABRES mgring partner Larry Quinn told Darcy Regier to draft at least one or two local kids just because it's good for Buffalo and Western New york. Tim Kennedy, is from Buffalo, NY, Patrik Kaleta is from is from Angola, NY and Andrew Orpik is from East Amherst, NY and his older brother plays on the Pittsburgh Penguins. If he's anything like his brother he's going to be good. So there's a good chance that those Rochester players could be Buffalo Sabres.
Yeah, I read in the D&C that they were interested in goalie Billy Sauer and even had him work on the ice with the coaches. :up:

SkateZilla
06-24-2006, 05:58 PM
How about we just draft the best players available, regardless of where they are from?

Amen brotha...