PDA

View Full Version : Will it be Satan or Zhitnik?

starfirestar
02-17-2003, 12:31 PM
The Sabres won't keep both. It's an even tougher decision now that Jay Mckee is out a month. I personally, think it's going to be Satan since the Sabres will get more for him. Then they can bring up Botteril or somone from the Amerks to fill Satan's shoes. Jason Botteril and Norm Milley are no Satan, but these young guys deserve a shot.

JefftheBillsfan
02-17-2003, 12:41 PM
trade em all

Earthquake Enyart
02-17-2003, 12:42 PM
I like Fitzpatrick. I wouldn't shed a tear if Zhitnik, McKee and Warrenner left.

Ebenezer
02-17-2003, 12:48 PM
Zhitnik...They have to keep Satan...as much as he drifts he can score...also, isn't Zhitnik a FA at the end of the year?? If he is, then trade him in order to get something for him.

MissBuffalo
02-17-2003, 03:20 PM
And this time please get SOMETHING!!!!!! I'm sick of the bargain basement giveaways.

I'd hope we'd keep Satan. Because if not, we're going to have even bigger problems scoring. Zhitnik, while he does log tons of ice time, is expendable.

Speaking of Norm Milley, I was looking through some of my hockey cards yesterday while I was packing, and I have a great team Canada prospect card of him. I think it was 96/97.