PDA

View Full Version : Diary of a McGahee hater

Marvelous
06-26-2006, 04:49 PM
Lemmie start off with going back to the last days of Thurman and ramble on till now.
I was irrate when Fluite left Thurman for dead in week 1 on a floater pass that pretty much was the end of the Thurman era for all of us. But the light was U o' Houston rookie who shattered Lamar Smith's records etc. I was a huge Ant. Smith fan because of hope and next superstar RB. I thought Ant Smith was a tad shafted on his way out. I thought he was so so but with enough drive to be a decent yet not elite starter..

Enter Travis Henry! I loved him and was excited from early that season up until the day he was traded.. I own soo much Henry memrobilia. 2nd only to Moulds & Kelly. Travis coulda been our franchise back for years because of the effort he gave...The immediate to come to miund is him breaking a tackle just to get to the LOS, then another to get a 3 yard gain.. He was far from complete but had a aura that i enjoyed supporting. I think it's safe to say we liked Travis as a whole fanbase.. But that's not why a motive for anti #21.

Enter Mcgahee. Super story, with the whole come back & him having a huge 1st season for us. But then the attitude sets in. And the whole U/miami instead of OTA's is irrelevant since we all the know the "U" guys are loyal to that schools training.. i was drinking the Koo-aid after his 1st year esp with that bone crushing,,DB hurting STIFF-ARM but his next season killed me...He gave up and it was obvious to me & my family who have the problem of focusing on *** like that a lil closely imo :smile: But it was clear that with the vanishing stiff-arm,combined with his no juking,breakaway threat, that the dude is just arrogant & has no drive. He quit on us before mid-season. It just became obvious in the 2nd half that he just punched a clock for a paycheck.. But that/this would be a normal every team problem if not for the hype from Bills fans and the rest of the world that he's a blockbuster RB... I just want a RB who has balance.. Travis didn't have the talent so he made it up with effort. Willis has the talent but is lazy and it's clear to me that he's not a "Marv" player and he most likely will demand trade/hold-out, or just UFA outta here... I just don't get why So many great Bills fans think he is ever gonna lead us anywhere..His stats really sucked when his attempts are considered. It's not a coincidence. Since we all saw that 3 yards a carry is the dudes max until he learns to either give a **** or he stops being afraid to juke/cut again on those knees...

Don't you wan't more?

I hope he blows it up and i don't care that it's a contract year or not. The fact that him returning to effort would bolster our QB situation either Nall or JP. And Evans could benefit.. But besides that i look forward to a RB that will be easier to root for and buy his jersey to wear with pride and defend when the haters hate..

-Also, i get more Mcgahee living in south FL because he's always on am radio and doing interviews and the media constantly traps him in and he never misses a beat with arrogance...

Just my 2 cents on why i'm a McGahee hater, and why my hate isn't just random blind hate...

Mitchy moo
06-26-2006, 04:54 PM
I hope he plays out this contract year w/ a drive never seen before and runs for 2,300 yards, we win the SB and he gets his contract.

Willis is not bigger than the team he plays for but he could lead us to the next level.

That being said, if he quits on us again this year (which I don't think he will, he is running for a contract), I hope his ass gets zapped. It will happen if he is pulling up other teams D fenses will not give up.

P.S. Your post sounds like a ghetto female dog in heat.

LtBillsFan66
12-17-2006, 06:44 PM
This thread is dumb.