X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Bills Team Report

PERSONNEL ANALYSIS: After a slow start, QB Craig Nall showed steady improvement during the final two weeks of offseason workouts. He struggled with the new the offense, which is much different than the West Coast system he cut his teeth on in Green Bay. But his knowledge and execution of the offense got better as the spring progressed. Nall goes into training camp with a shot at the starting job, which is what he wanted when he signed with the Bills. But he'll have to do more to outperform J.P. Losman and Kelly Holcomb, both of whom had better showings during the spring practices. . . . more
    Although RB Willis McGahee has two years to go on his rookie deal, the team and McGahee's agent, Drew Rosenhaus, have had some talks about a contract extension.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Bills Team Report

While the passing attack will feature a lot of vertical plays..

That eliminates Holcomb, if true.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• mchurchfie
      • Jul 2002

Dude's got a rubber arm.
      My Band
      daveviterna.com

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

NALL BALL BABY!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

The scouting report was a repeat of what I readearlier from some Sporting News thingy. The update on Nall was similar to what Chris Brown has reported, but hey, it's another little news blurb to help the time pass until the start of training camp. Thanks Phil.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
          X