PDA

View Full Version : Strahan: She cursed at me!

Mr. Miyagi
06-27-2006, 04:38 PM
"She comes in, looks at me and said, 'You mother*******--. You want to ******* with me? You canceled my *******--- card,'" Strahan said as his nasty divorce case rolled on.

"I'll give you something to ******* with," he testified she said before stalking out.

Michael Strahan, who sparred several times with his wife's lawyer, said he was dumbfounded by the March 2005 outburst, just days before their marriage imploded.

He said he only canceled the prestigious American Express black card after Jean Strahan told him she didn't want it.

"I didn't say one word," the Big Blue star said, avoiding eye contact with his estranged wife. "It's embarrassing to get cursed out in front of your own father."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/430262p-362754c.html

That hurt his feelings! What a witch! :baby:

Bill Brasky
06-27-2006, 04:40 PM
I feel bad. Eventhough he's a Giant, he's never seemed like a bad guy.

Lexwhat
06-27-2006, 05:08 PM
The dramatic revelation came as Michael Strahan's legal team issued a statement blasting Jean Strahan for saying he leads an "alternative lifestyle," even though she later denied meaning he is gay.

Things got even nastier when Marshall asked Strahan why he bought a $4,500 Versailles watch - and he retorted that the timepiece was for himself...

"I'll wear it next time, if you like," he snapped.

Perhaps tiring of playing the part of affable tackling dummy, Michael Strahan aggressively hit back when Marshall questioned him about buying furnishings for his new place after the couple's acrimonious breakup.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, I don't really know the real story, but bottom-line, Strahan is a grown man making his money. His estranged wife sounds like a gold-digger to me.

Sounds like she's tryin to slander him.

JoeMama
06-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Mike Strahan is the ****.

He stands up for gay rights & tells his gold-digging ex wife what the **** is up.

That's my boy.

Kerr
06-28-2006, 12:39 AM
strahan looks like a bigger and nicer version of mike tyson.

JoeMama
06-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Sans the goofy cadence.

mybills
06-28-2006, 05:48 AM
she said before stalking out.

Is this a misprint? :rofl:

SABURZFAN
06-28-2006, 06:03 AM
why is it anybody's business what kind of watch he bought?who cares?he works hard for his money.that's his business.

mybills
06-28-2006, 06:48 AM
Perhaps tiring of playing the part of affable tackling dummy, Michael Strahan aggressively hit back when Marshall questioned him about buying furnishings for his new place after the couple's acrimonious breakup.

What was he supposed to do, sit, eat, & sleep on the floor? :dizzy:

ICE74129
06-28-2006, 06:50 AM

Well sure. Didn't you know they play football just to give all of their money to their wives? I mean hell, He is going to be hurting physically for the rest of his life, why not make sure its emotional and financial as well?

I hate these gold diggers.

Lexwhat
06-28-2006, 02:05 PM

:headscrat haha, I guess so.

:fit: <----- Strahan's Wife, I can picture it.