• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fatwhite02
    Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
    • Feb 2003

Darell Russell

The Bills are in need of a stopper in the middle to team with big Pat Williams, and Darell Russell is expected to be reinstated in April and then cut by the raiders. What do you think about offering him a one or two year contract (low base salary but w/ lots of incentives) I know he is damaged goods, but he is a 2-time pro-bowler and is only 26 yrs old.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

No...we don't take those types in Buffalo
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
      I'm Really 4 and Short
      • Sep 2002

He is a great football player...

But he has ALOT of offseason problems and would be suspended atleast 12 games....Not to mention the locker room cancer he'd be.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

pass.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
          Sab and TD are insignificant
          • Sep 2002

Maybe next offseason - if a team picks him up, and signs him to a one year deal, and if he stays free from off-field controversy, I'd be interested in giving him a chance - IF we are still having Dline trouble.
          www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

i would take a chance on him... in a situation that was like stated, a low salary and tons of incentives.

i dont remember him being a cancer in the locker room... just a pothead... oh well.. there are tons of pot heads in the nfl..

what did he do specifically to make him a locker room cancer, other than getting busted for weed? i dont consider getting suspended = locker room cancer.

he is still young as hell. and was a DOMINANT force.. i mean like warren sapp dominant for a while.. tons of players have issues.. and tons of players have worked past them.. if he stays clean and doesnt get himself tossed again, then he is a huge pick up.. if not, then he gets cut and we lose nothing..

i would not think that any team would add him to their roster as a dependable player though.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ð
              1-800-SAD-GOAT
              • Jul 2002

I think they should go for his other brotheer, Daryll

Comment

• Bert102176
                • Aug 2002

hell no, don't you dare mention that trash
                lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

tell us how you really feel...

you must not like the guy in the picture huh?
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ingtar33
                    Dances With Buffaloes
                    • Sep 2002

Ignoring his drug problems... Russell is a rapest... why would you want him on our team?
                    My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

he was convicted or rape??

i was not aware of that.. how is he not in jail?

if this is true, and he was convicted of this, then please strike my prior statements from the records...

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                        • Sep 2002

I don't think he was convicted. In california, a rape conviction carries like a minimum (no parole) 10 year sentence.

A lot of people say that Mike Tyson didn't rape who ever it was that said he raped her. If you're a female, and you can convince a jury that a professional athlete raped you, although you may rob said athlete of a sizable chunk of his life, you can also find yourself set for life if you take said athlete to civil court. I'm sure that the girl that accused Mike Tyson of raping her sued, and because of the conviction in criminal court, got to take a big wet bite out of his bank accounts - Microsoft's lawyers couldn't save Mike Tyson with a conviction in criminal court working against him.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                          • Sep 2002

At least not out here in California.

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

ok, so then he is not a rapest? i am confused..

Comment

• Fat Tony
                              • Sep 2002

He slipped a girlfreind a mickey- knocked her out then knocked her up- vidoteped it, and let his buddies join in.

I think she eventually dropped the charges after a large $$$ settlement- - but don't quote me on it...

Comment

Working...
                              X