• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Pat Moran

When it comes to the Buffalo Bills, only one thing at this stage looks accurate. This is one of the most mystifying teams in the National Football League. The definitive optimist can say that with a new head coach (Dick Jauron), general manager (Marv Levy) and a slew of young, largely unpolished free agent signings, that at long last Buffalo is building a squad that will contend for years to come. The decisive pessimist can easily conclude this is a franchise that simply signed a bunch of bargain basement players who were little more than cast offs on other teams, and that owner Ralph Wilson at 87-years old appears more eager to line his pockets than a winner on the field.

Full Article
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Zone Original: Pat Moran

Although I hate the jerk, it was a good article...for once. He is right, we did little to nothing with a team that sucked. What can fans expect?

As for as losman, he needs all 16 games as a starter, no fear of being benched and full support of the staff. If he can't cut it after that...cut him and move on. If he does well, we are set at QB

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Pat Moran

Originally posted by ICE74129
      Although I hate the jerk,

Don't be hatin'
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
      X