• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • McNasty21
    • Jun 2006

McGahee Run

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: McGahee Run

gee, he looks like a hard running, motivated, excited player.... wonder where he went?
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• SpillerThrills
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
      gee, he looks like a hard running, motivated, excited player.... wonder where he went?
      boy I wish we could have drafted that guy instead of the imposter we've got now....
      2008-2009 BZHL Champion!
      2008 Pro Football Pick 'em Champion!
      2008 Survival Football Co-Champion!
      2006-2007 3 Star Pick 'em Champion!

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

He'll be back this year.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by madness
          He'll be back this year.
          Well, duh. It is a contract year.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Luisito23
            Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by madness
            He'll be back this year.

Yes he will!!...

GO BILLS!!!!!
            "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
            ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
            ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
            ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

He has 2 years left on this deal this year and next
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by jerhwt
                boy I wish we could have drafted that guy instead of the imposter we've got now....
                That's pretty funny. I just started a thread about watching him on FSN last night. I think that injury changed him forever. He was going to go #1 and had a Nike contract already in place for like 15 million dollars. Now you are in Buffalo making alot less than you ever thought and have no national exposure.

One thing is for sure he's not the same player. No swagger. I think that best RB statement was more for him than anyone else.

Comment

• ICE74129
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                  That's pretty funny. I just started a thread about watching him on FSN last night. I think that injury changed him forever. He was going to go #1 and had a Nike contract already in place for like 15 million dollars. Now you are in Buffalo making alot less than you ever thought and have no national exposure.

One thing is for sure he's not the same player. No swagger. I think that best RB statement was more for him than anyone else.
                  He is all mouth and no performance. He won't be in Buffalo because he and his agent want him outta here. Its like you said, Buffalo doesn't get big or even good national exposure.

Comment

• Bulldog
                    Top Dog
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by ICE74129
                    He is all mouth and no performance. He won't be in Buffalo because he and his agent want him outta here. Its like you said, Buffalo doesn't get big or even good national exposure.
                    It has nothing to do with being in Buffalo. It has everything to do with winning ball games. Thats the name of the game. A losing team = zero exposure. Jim, Thurman, Bruce & Andre got plenty of exposure playing in Buffalo when they were winning games. Its pretty simple, if you want to play in front of nationally televised audience, then start winning games.
                    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Bulldog
                      It has nothing to do with being in Buffalo. It has everything to do with winning ball games. Thats the name of the game. A losing team = zero exposure. Jim, Thurman, Bruce & Andre got plenty of exposure playing in Buffalo when they were winning games. Its pretty simple, if you want to play in front of nationally televised audience, then start winning games.
                      We are a small market team and that won't do for rosenhaus and Willis. Wait and see.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

We are a small market team and that won't do for rosenhaus and Willis. Wait and see.
                        Greenbay is a small market team. Farve and co. got all the exposure because they won. We got all the exposure in the 90's.
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bulldog
                          Top Dog
                          • Jan 2003

I don't dispute the fact that Buffalo is a small market team. But if you win games in this league, you will get all the exposure that you need. The national media will not ignore a team just for the simple fact that they are in a small market. And it isn't just Buffalo that Rosenhaus pulls this crap with. He's more motivated by money than anything else. It has little to do with the size of the market his players are in. As long as he and the player are getting paid, he's happy.
                          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• RockStar36
                            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by HHURRICANE

He had swagger his first season and kinda lost it last year. He'll bring it back this year.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                            X