X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Buffalo's defensive tackles have chance to surprise

During the Buffalo Bills' lengthy offseason, the organization has caught a great deal of heat for having a suspect group of players at the defensive tackle position. However, on paper, the Bills' tackles look capable of stunning those who don't believe they have what it takes. more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Buffalo's defensive tackles have chance to surprise

Originally posted by The_Philster
    During the Buffalo Bills' lengthy offseason, the organization has caught a great deal of heat for having a suspect group of players at the defensive tackle position. However, on paper, the Bills' tackles look capable of stunning those who don't believe they have what it takes. more
    Ron Baskin will dedicate his life to destroying these positive thoughts.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• HHURRICANE
      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by The_Philster
      There is one problem with this article. It implies that Tim Anderson has some talent. The guy I watched last year got man handled. When did he get so talented?!

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Night Train
        Ron Baskin will dedicate his life to destroying these positive thoughts.
        Sometimes you need to come back from fantasy land and deal with reality. REALITY is we suck. And did little to improve it this offseason. The bills need to PROVE they don't suck for once. It will be the first time in over 6 years if they can.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          Sometimes you need to come back from fantasy land and deal with reality. REALITY is we suck. And did little to improve it this offseason. .
          That wasn't your opinion prior to the draft.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            There is one problem with this article. It implies that Tim Anderson has some talent. The guy I watched last year got man handled. When did he get so talented?!

i dont want to be delusional but tim anderson IMO actually played decent the last 4-5 games i thought. is that saying i think hes a solid starter no but i think he can be a solid rotational DT

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

Originally posted by djjimkelly
              i dont want to be delusional but tim anderson IMO actually played decent the last 4-5 games i thought. is that saying i think hes a solid starter no but i think he can be a solid rotational DT
              I thought he turned the corner in that Pats loss at home. He just kept running over G Stephen Neal all day and recorded 7 tackles , constantly getting into the backfield.

He defintely looked like a much improved player the last month.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Meathead
                Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train
                He defintely looked like a much improved player the last month.
                i agree and i think hes much much better suited to this style of defense than the latter

still until we see it on the field we wont know how effective these new guys are going to be in this new style

so for now the dline remains the biggest question mark on the team - including qb
                One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• goodkarma
                  • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Meathead
                  so for now the dline remains the biggest question mark on the team - including qb
                  i don't think the oline is any better than the dline.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                    • May 2003

Sometimes you need to come back from fantasy land and deal with reality. REALITY is we suck. And did little to improve it this offseason. The bills need to PROVE they don't suck for once. It will be the first time in over 6 years if they can.
                    It's too early to make the judgment that we suck. Levy and Jauron seem to have a plan, and are adding the kind of players to implement the offensive and defensive systems that they think will work. I'm willing to give them a couple of seasons, because it will take some time to recover from the helter-skelter Donahoe era.
                    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      It's too early to make the judgment that we suck. Levy and Jauron seem to have a plan, and are adding the kind of players to implement the offensive and defensive systems that they think will work. I'm willing to give them a couple of seasons, because it will take some time to recover from the helter-skelter Donahoe era.
                      J, here's how it is... we suck. Until we start putting up decent 10-6+ seasons....we suck. We are rightfully considered one of the absolute worst teams in the NFL. the only AFC team to not make the playoffs in the last 6 years???

We suck. Now lets hope this crew can fix it

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Sometimes you need to come back from fantasy land and deal with reality. REALITY is we suck. And did little to improve it this offseason. The bills need to PROVE they don't suck for once.

Sorta like how I feel about Losman. He sucks until he PROVES otherwise. But you give him a free pass.

But I see what your doing. When Losman sucks this year your gonna blame the rest of the team for sucking. And it wasn't Losman's fault.

Comment

Working...
                        X