If they really found the Ark, The Bills can win the Superbowl this year!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

If they really found the Ark, The Bills can win the Superbowl this year!!

I have been talking to many of you for a while now. I have never felt quite like this before and really feel that something is about to change for the better for our team. Why I cannot explain but they believe they found:

NOAH's Ark!

I now believe anything can happen and it probably will, so I plan on it being good until God tells me different. I suggest you live in a similiar way, plan on good things happening. God bless you all and have a safe 4th of July.
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Re: If they really found the Ark, The Bills can win the Superbowl this year!!

So you believe all the hoopla about them finding THE Arc?

If it can win us a couple of games this year, then so be it.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

I'm sorry, but I fail to see the connection between an archaeological find and the Bills.

BTW, the Ark story is from approximately 3500 years ago, and the Ark was made of wood. Some of the 10-year old wood (treated with modern chemicals and stained) on my deck has rotted to the point where it's almost disintegrated. After 3500 years, how could there possibly be anything left, or at least enough left for them to figure out what it is?
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
        I'm sorry, but I fail to see the connection between an archaeological find and the Bills.

BTW, the Ark story is from approximately 3500 years ago, and the Ark was made of wood. Some of the 10-year old wood (treated with modern chemicals and stained) on my deck has rotted to the point where it's almost disintegrated. After 3500 years, how could there possibly be anything left, or at least enough left for them to figure out what it is?
        Chemestry

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
          NOAH's Ark!

I now believe anything can happen and it probably will, so I plan on it being good until God tells me different. I suggest you live in a similiar way, plan on good things happening. God bless you all and have a safe 4th of July.
          If the story helps you make a connection with God than all the power to you. I pray that the good people of Buffalo get a Chamionship, NHL or NFL.

We certainly have waited long enough.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
            If the story helps you make a connection with God than all the power to you. I pray that the good people of Buffalo get a Chamionship, NHL or NFL.

We certainly have waited long enough.
            I'm with you!

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Something has got to give, it has been a long long long long long time
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

I don't know the Bucs suffered for years as have the Cards, then the Bungles suffered etc.

Notice that the other cheap owner (bungles) is the only one to back Ralph. Amazing huh?

You gotta pay for a good GM, good coaches and good players to make the playoffs.

Or just hire Scott Pioli and Billy B from New England

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jamze132
                  So you believe all the hoopla about them finding THE Arc?

If it can win us a couple of games this year, then so be it.
                  In a related story, Jamie Nails has been found jutting out of a Burger King doorway

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                    Sab and TD are insignificant
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                    Chemestry
                    You mean chemistry right?
                    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                      You mean chemistry right?
                      huummm,

chem·is·try (km-str)
                      n. Abbr. chem. 1. The science of the composition, structure, properties, and reactions of matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems.
                      2. The composition, structure, properties, and reactions of a substance.

Comment

• Meathead
                        Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                        • Jul 2002

"I can't imagine what it could be if it is not the Ark," said Arch Bonnema of the Bible Archaeology Search and Exploration (B.A.S.E) Institute, a Christian archeology organization dedicated to looking for biblical artifacts.
                        nope no potential for bias there it must be the ark
                        One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                          • Jul 2002

I heard that Ralph has the Ark of the Covenant in his attic. Maybe that will be more useful aiding our cause.
                          You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                            I heard that Ralph has the Ark of the Covenant in his attic. Maybe that will be more useful aiding our cause.
                            He is too cheap to use it

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Gunzlingr
                              I don't know about his attic, but they should have just asked him where it was. I'm sure he remembers.

On a more serious note, it might or might not be the genuine article, but It will not guarrantee a thing on the field for the Bills.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X