X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Jerry Rice Sucks

awful on Siruis.. he cant speak well, he makes awful points, and he is a pussy who is scared to commit to an opinion.

jerry rice sucks.

he needs to go dance some more or something.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • T-Nasty24
    • Jun 2006

Re: Jerry Rice Sucks

Andre would beat his ass!

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

and people lick his crack every time they call in.. oh jerry your the greatest.. every single call..

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• T-Nasty24
        • Jun 2006

**** him, it was all about the system!

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by T-Nasty24
          **** him, it was all about the system!
          I'm not a fan of Rice by a longshot, but please give a detailed analysis of the sytem and how he was able to flourish in it that led him to SB rings, ProBowls, and a future automatic HOF induction, plus many other accolades. I'm slow, so please make sure you go over all of the very small details of that system and how it made him benefit from it.

Comment

• T-Nasty24
            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by !Papacrunk!
            I'm not a fan of Rice by a longshot, but please give a detailed analysis of the sytem and how he was able to flourish in it that led him to SB rings, ProBowls, and a future automatic HOF induction, plus many other accolades. I'm slow, so please make sure you go over all of the very small details of that system and how it made him benefit from it.
            In his 20 years or whatever his old ass played for, he played with Montana, Young, Garcia, Gannon, Collins, and Hasselbeck. He didn't have guys like Feely, Freurote (sp.?) throwing to him..

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

And he's still one of the greatest WRs of all-time if not the greatest. No Bills receiver could ever carry his jockystrap.

Once in a while, it would be nice to see people not hate on someone just because they never wore a Bills uniform.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                awful on Siruis.. he cant speak well, he makes awful points, and he is a pussy who is scared to commit to an opinion.

jerry rice sucks.

I'm totally with you Tat. He does a lot of "ummm...you know....well....ummm....." and says a whole lot of nothing. But you know why he's there? Not to be a good analyst, but to draw good guests. And he has so far, got Randy Moss on today, and even Moss had to kiss Rice's ass.

Comment

• RockStar36
                  Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                  • Sep 2004

Jerry Rice was great. The minute he left SF and OAK for that matter he tainted his career. Just like when Michael Jordan played for the Wizards.

D & S Sports

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                    • Jun 2003

jerry rice sucks.

Hmmmm, seems like Tatonka was referring to his ability to speak or do commentary, not his ability to play football...I think his accomplishments speak for themself...Wheather you agree or not, the guy is going in the HOF...good qb's or not period..but the man caught a number of short passes and took them to the house..I don't think that was all qb'ing..

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

i dont care about his career.. his numbers speak for themselves..

i care about the fact that he makes sirius radio unlistenable.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                        • Mar 2004

i dont care about his career.. his numbers speak for themselves..

i care about the fact that he makes sirius radio unlistenable.
                        it is funny that a lot of athletes think that their talent on the field will somehow transfer to being an analyst. Works for some, but not for a lot. Of course they know more about the game then 90% people out there, but if you can't process and communicate your thoughts to the world out there, then the product starts to stink obviously. Too bad Rice has fell into that trap, oh well.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by T-Nasty24
                          In his 20 years or whatever his old ass played for, he played with Montana, Young, Garcia, Gannon, Collins, and Hasselbeck. He didn't have guys like Feely, Freurote (sp.?) throwing to him..
                          yes, I too like large amounts of beer.

(I've learned to translate posts that make no sense whatsoever, but it's still a learning process.)

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                            And he's still one of the greatest WRs of all-time if not the greatest. No Bills receiver could ever carry his jockystrap.

Once in a while, it would be nice to see people not hate on someone just because they never wore a Bills uniform.
                            Whoa Hold up. I remember Jerry himself in 91 saying Andre Reed was the best WR in the NFL. I also remember him saying later on that Andre was the best, not him, at going over the middle and making something happen.

Reed deserves his recognition.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

lets be real.. reed cant hold rices jock.. i dont care what jerry "said".

Comment

Working...
                              X