PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Rice Sucks

Tatonka
06-30-2006, 03:54 PM
awful on Siruis.. he cant speak well, he makes awful points, and he is a pussy who is scared to commit to an opinion.

jerry rice sucks.

he needs to go dance some more or something.

T-Nasty24
06-30-2006, 03:55 PM
Andre would beat his ass!

Tatonka
06-30-2006, 04:46 PM
and people lick his crack every time they call in.. oh jerry your the greatest.. every single call..

:puke:

T-Nasty24
06-30-2006, 04:46 PM
**** him, it was all about the system!

!Papacrunk!
06-30-2006, 06:42 PM
**** him, it was all about the system!
I'm not a fan of Rice by a longshot, but please give a detailed analysis of the sytem and how he was able to flourish in it that led him to SB rings, ProBowls, and a future automatic HOF induction, plus many other accolades. I'm slow, so please make sure you go over all of the very small details of that system and how it made him benefit from it.

T-Nasty24
06-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm not a fan of Rice by a longshot, but please give a detailed analysis of the sytem and how he was able to flourish in it that led him to SB rings, ProBowls, and a future automatic HOF induction, plus many other accolades. I'm slow, so please make sure you go over all of the very small details of that system and how it made him benefit from it.
In his 20 years or whatever his old ass played for, he played with Montana, Young, Garcia, Gannon, Collins, and Hasselbeck. He didn't have guys like Feely, Freurote (sp.?) throwing to him..

Mr. Pink
06-30-2006, 07:43 PM
And he's still one of the greatest WRs of all-time if not the greatest. No Bills receiver could ever carry his jockystrap.

Once in a while, it would be nice to see people not hate on someone just because they never wore a Bills uniform.

Mr. Miyagi
06-30-2006, 08:14 PM
awful on Siruis.. he cant speak well, he makes awful points, and he is a pussy who is scared to commit to an opinion.

jerry rice sucks.

I'm totally with you Tat. He does a lot of "ummm...you know....well....ummm....." and says a whole lot of nothing. But you know why he's there? Not to be a good analyst, but to draw good guests. And he has so far, got Randy Moss on today, and even Moss had to kiss Rice's ass.

RockStar36
06-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Jerry Rice was great. The minute he left SF and OAK for that matter he tainted his career. Just like when Michael Jordan played for the Wizards.

MDFINFAN
06-30-2006, 08:31 PM

jerry rice sucks.

Hmmmm, seems like Tatonka was referring to his ability to speak or do commentary, not his ability to play football...I think his accomplishments speak for themself...Wheather you agree or not, the guy is going in the HOF...good qb's or not period..but the man caught a number of short passes and took them to the house..I don't think that was all qb'ing..

Tatonka
06-30-2006, 08:54 PM
i dont care about his career.. his numbers speak for themselves..

i care about the fact that he makes sirius radio unlistenable.

!Papacrunk!
06-30-2006, 09:52 PM
i dont care about his career.. his numbers speak for themselves..

it is funny that a lot of athletes think that their talent on the field will somehow transfer to being an analyst. Works for some, but not for a lot. Of course they know more about the game then 90% people out there, but if you can't process and communicate your thoughts to the world out there, then the product starts to stink obviously. Too bad Rice has fell into that trap, oh well.

!Papacrunk!
06-30-2006, 09:55 PM
In his 20 years or whatever his old ass played for, he played with Montana, Young, Garcia, Gannon, Collins, and Hasselbeck. He didn't have guys like Feely, Freurote (sp.?) throwing to him..
yes, I too like large amounts of beer.

(I've learned to translate posts that make no sense whatsoever, but it's still a learning process.)

ICE74129
06-30-2006, 11:23 PM
And he's still one of the greatest WRs of all-time if not the greatest. No Bills receiver could ever carry his jockystrap.

Once in a while, it would be nice to see people not hate on someone just because they never wore a Bills uniform.

Whoa Hold up. I remember Jerry himself in 91 saying Andre Reed was the best WR in the NFL. I also remember him saying later on that Andre was the best, not him, at going over the middle and making something happen.

Reed deserves his recognition.

Tatonka
06-30-2006, 11:27 PM
lets be real.. reed cant hold rices jock.. i dont care what jerry "said".

T-Nasty24
07-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Whoa Hold up. I remember Jerry himself in 91 saying Andre Reed was the best WR in the NFL. I also remember him saying later on that Andre was the best, not him, at going over the middle and making something happen.

Reed deserves his recognition.
Xactly!

dolfan25
07-01-2006, 03:02 AM
Have to agree about Rice on Sirius. It's funny no matter how much money you're worth you can't eliminate things you picked up in your youth. Remember that awful Magic Johnson show. He had the same enunciation problems as Rice.

Personally I don't care about how he speaks or sounds just as long as there is interesting analysis. I don't think he's been on enough or at least when I'm in the car to have an opinion yet. I'll say one thing though, I'm a lot more impressed with Randy Cross as a radio analyst than as a TV analyst. Cross is great on Sirius.

As for where Rice stands among alltime greatest receivers there is not even anyone in the same league as him. Head and shoulders above any other wide receivers.

Night Train
07-01-2006, 05:21 AM
Putting ex-jocks on the TV or Radio is usually not a wise idea. Recognition factor aside, most of them cannot talk.

Bill Brasky
07-01-2006, 07:06 PM

call in and tell him he sucks.

tat2dmike77
07-01-2006, 07:20 PM
call in and tell him he sucks.

:bf1:

ICE74129
07-01-2006, 08:19 PM
lets be real.. reed cant hold rices jock.. i dont care what jerry "said".

Ok lets be real, He was damn near as good overall and better at going over the middle.

Tatonka
07-01-2006, 09:49 PM
reeds numbers dont even compair to jerrys.. and jerry was the king of going over the middle.. jerry actually made most of his career in that area.. he was not ever a burn down the sidelines wr.

by the way, do you have a link to jerry rice saying that reed was better? i didnt think so.