PDA

View Full Version : Looks like JD can keep his 100 ZB's

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-30-2006, 05:32 PM
The blue and gold color scheme is coming back for the Buffalo Sabres - just not as most fans expected.
The hockey team, in a move that has been anticipated since last summer, will adopt a new logo, one that features blue and gold. The Sabres used those colors from their inception in 1970 through the 1995-96 season, and fans have been asking for their return ever since.

The primary logo, however, will be completely different from the original. It will feature the head and hunched upper half of a charging buffalo rather than a full buffalo perched above two crossed swords.

The secondary insignia - a capital B pierced by a sword - is the same as the Sabres' current third jersey, but the letter is gold instead of red.
http://buffalonews.com/editorial/20060630/1025590.asp

SkateZilla
06-30-2006, 11:35 PM
honestly, its getting Old, BUFFALO is the City NAME not the teamname/mascot,

Make the RED JERSEY's Logo (The Sabre Logo) and Change it to BLue and Gold, and ditch this Goathead crap, we are starting to resemble the bills way too much lately..

PUCKER
07-01-2006, 01:06 AM
I still cant believe this...I saw that on the front page this morning while gassing up and man...:shakeno:

Michael82
07-01-2006, 09:50 AM
I still cant believe this...I saw that on the front page this morning while gassing up and man...:shakeno:
:puke:

PUCKER
07-01-2006, 12:04 PM
:puke:

WHAT??? I meant I was gassing up my Tracker...so dont even think it! :zapper:

:evil:

Michael82
07-01-2006, 01:10 PM
WHAT??? I meant I was gassing up my Tracker...so dont even think it! :zapper:

:evil:
no, i'm still :puke:ing from when i saw the Buffalo News yesterday. :ill:

PUCKER
07-01-2006, 09:00 PM
no, i'm still :puke:ing from when i saw the Buffalo News yesterday. :ill:

Ditto. :puke:

TacklingDummy
07-01-2006, 09:11 PM
Make the RED JERSEY's Logo (The Sabre Logo) and Change it to BLue and Gold, and ditch this Goathead crap, we are starting to resemble the bills way too much lately..

You're saying Gold because you don't want to say yellow. A guy wearing yellow is just gay.

Leave it the way it is if they plan on putting yellow in it.