X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

How about Donald Hayes as #3??

I cant remember where I read it, but somewhere I read that Hayes was going to be released by the Patriots. He was a #3 there. He has good height. So why not pick him up. He wont demend big bucks either.
  • Fat Tony
    • Sep 2002

He sucks- that's why the Patriots are letting him go-

I bet you can get Manute Bol pretty cheap - and he has better hands- even wearing the celebrity boxing gloves than does Donald Hayes

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

he is taking not willing to take a paycut to stay with the pats, therefore he is being cut... i think he still may believe he is worth more than his lackluster performances say.. he was outplayed by a rookie last year.. horribly.. branch i think is his name..

i dont think he has ever really done anything in the nfl.. that said.. i dont really care who our 3rd wr is as long as he catches.. doesnt ***** about playing time.. and he is at least a threat to stretch the field.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fat Tony
        • Sep 2002

He only got into the starter's role in Carolina because Ray Carruth murdered his wife, and Mushin Mohommad and Patrick Jeffers got hurt- and he sucked then, too!

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
          • Oct 2002

LOL ok it was a suggestion. I never watched any Patriot games last season including when they played Buffalo didnt know he was so sloppy.

Comment

• Brian H
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Nov 2002

Here ya go silent http://espn.go.com/nfl/columns/pasqu...n/1510221.html
            ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• BFBills
              "That will be Nate Clements third Pic of the day!"
              • Oct 2002

ehem...does J.Reed ring a bell?
              "BillsZone.com some of the most uhhhh....some of the smartest football talkers I've ever ever talked to"...Voltron...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!MIKE IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BFBills
                ehem...does J.Reed ring a bell?
                If we lose Peerless, Josh Reed will be our #2
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

According to some Patriots fans, Hayes is about as dumb as a rock. WRs have to have some smarts to read the defence, just like the QB. Otherwise they may not make the right cuts to be where the QB needs them to be.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                  X