PDA

View Full Version : Not the new logos --According to Larry Quinn

JD
07-01-2006, 11:06 AM
"we're going to be announcing uniforms in september so we're obviously not going to do it now...i can tell you that's not our uniform" said quinn

apparantly the logo article was written by someone else who didn't have authenticity of the logo. it was created as an option.

JD
07-01-2006, 11:08 AM
Does he mean the "jerseys" arnt the real thing or the logo?

Michael82
07-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Does he mean the "jerseys" arnt the real thing or the logo?
He means not the uniform. Everyone knows that. The uniform was created by someone on photoshop. The logo was not denied by Quinn. He never smacked that down, just the uniform. :sigh:

TacklingDummy
07-01-2006, 11:27 AM
That yellow Buffalo is ugly. I like the one's they use now.

A guy wearing yellow is gay.

PUCKER
07-01-2006, 12:02 PM
I wish they were wrong about that logo. :sadwalk:

YardRat
07-01-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm hoping they leaked the new logo this far in advance to gauge the fan's opinions.

Maybe if people ***** enough they'll come up with a better one in the next couple of months :D

The_Philster
07-01-2006, 02:02 PM
I'm hoping they leaked the new logo this far in advance to gauge the fan's opinions.

Maybe if people ***** enough they'll come up with a better one in the next couple of months :D
possible...like with the Bills 'B' logo :scratch:

Michael82
07-01-2006, 02:14 PM

I've been saying that for a while. I think that is exactly what the Bills did purposely and I'm glad. Because that was the ugliest logo i have ever seen....well, until now.... :ill:

tat2dmike77
07-01-2006, 11:31 PM
I don't remember the bills B logo

But i can say that if this is the new logo i'm not happy. I've grown acustom to the new ones. Don't get me wrong if they brought back the blue and gold i would be happy. But as it was not this acid trippy looking logo.

Go back to your drawing boards and hire someone that draw up a logo the fans will love and be proud of.

PUCKER
07-02-2006, 12:22 AM

Thats why we should all email and possibly petition! :up:

shelby
07-02-2006, 08:31 AM
Petition is up, go sign it!
http://www.petitiononline.com/20060702/petition.html